Polygamy Charge (single count?)

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Polygamy Charge (single count?)

Post by Jflem1983 »

Can't remember the details I think her dad was trying to marry her off at 15 when she escaped .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Good Lord, she was more canny than the rest of them. But ya, at 15.
And BCers and Canadians in general are supposed to think this is about religion and freedom of religion?
No, it's a sophisticated pedophile ring intended to use religion as a shield and it has to stop.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#202573

Guilty.

And doesn't he look like a complete and utter sociopath who just doesn't know what is wrong and what isn't?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

The girl I know was from a different group out of creston . Thinking about this . The number of children these creeps are abusing is a large number . Several have dozens of kids ... I'd be for a raid and lock up of all the leadership. Make it public . Deny their rights
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

rustled wrote:Heck, I think one's enough trouble :D

One is enough :-) UNLESS your purpose is too procreate, collect welfare, while creating a little army opposed to Canadian values and culture. The article just stands for polygamy being illegal, I hope this ALSO hits all the polygamist Muslims taking advantage of the system.

https://www.secondwife.com
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Jlabute wrote:

One is enough :-) UNLESS your purpose is too procreate, collect welfare, while creating a little army opposed to Canadian values and culture. The article just stands for polygamy being illegal, I hope this ALSO hits all the polygamist Muslims taking advantage of the system.

Those r trudeau buddies

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

wheres your proof our priminister hangs with polyigamists ? and you might want keep this in mind before its you :smt045

http://m.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/07/24/k ... a-homepage

A Toronto-area man has been charged with a hate crime after police allege he made a number of statements against the Muslim community online.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Now you guys had better be sitting down because I'm going to come out and say something astounding:

I'm not personally against polygamy.

Nope. Read that one a few times over.

What I'm against is the insistence of stopping girls educations at grade 8, or 9 even.
Not letting them grow up to age of consent before they're married off to a man. Marraige before the Canadian legal age of consent is slavery.

Nothing more.

And certainly that is what the damned so called church should have been charged with, underage marriages being illegal.

What adults do is their business but the crime here is the underage/minor factor. Where girls are taken cross border and married off to older pedophiles under the guise of "religion."
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

After she learns to cook and clean all she needs to learn is how to make babies . Must be tough on the mothers to do that to their little girls

Osoyoos_Familyof4
Board Meister

Post by Osoyoos_Familyof4 »

Like most people on here, I agree that polygamy isn't a real issue between consenting adults.

But I feel strongly that case had nothing to do with polygamy, and everything to do with the underage situation that they tried to catch him on, but they couldn't make it stick, so they charged him with this instead. I don't think this decision will do anything to benefit the young girls.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Jlabute wrote:

Oh come on! :admin:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Jflem1983 wrote:After she learns to cook and clean all she needs to learn is how to make babies . Must be tough on the mothers to do that to their little girls

I was thinking about what you wrote: but if that' all they know, and think it's normal for their teen daughters to be married off to elderly men in the "church" then what chance do any of them have?
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Queen K wrote: I'm not personally against polygamy.

Personally, I'm absolutely astounded this creep was charged and convicted of the count of polygamy.
Why the hell wasn't he charged and convicted of 12 counts of sexual interference and sexual assault?
GO4it

Post by GO4it »

Okay I'm not against polygamy with consenting adults (well over the age of 21). But 15 year olds forced to marry 50 plus come on.... pedophelia comes to mind. This is not OK.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Ka-El wrote:
Queen K wrote: I'm not personally against polygamy.

Personally, I'm absolutely astounded this creep was charged and convicted of the count of polygamy.
Why the hell wasn't he charged and convicted of 12 counts of sexual interference and sexual assault?

Right, wouldn't any one else be? :135:

Return to “B.C.”