Mayweather vs McGregor fight

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Mayweather vs McGregor fight

Post by the truth »

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/gene ... 88416.html

just for fun, i love the trash talking mcgregor , imo if mcgregor lasts even one round he makes boxing look bad lol
hope he wins i will give him the punchers chance .
imo he has about a 30% chance of winning, i could see it going at least 4 rounds
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Mayweather vs McGregor fight

Post by GordonH »

Sweet science vs MMA

I haven't followed boxing since the days of Ali, Foreman & Frazier... I've never got into mma.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

guys i enjoyed watching in the past. i never really enjoyed the heavy weights div.to slow moving for me , apart from tyson at his peak
1.marvin hagler
2. thomas the hitman hearns
3.roberto duran
4.ray boom boom mancini
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Here is make up for prefect boxer:
Speed of Sugar Ray
Moves of Ali
Hitting power of Foreman

that combination unstoppable
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
HP
Board Meister

Post by HP »

imo he has about a 30% chance of winning, i could see it going at least 4 rounds

Mayweather will make sure it goes 12. Since he came back from retirement in 2009 as "Money" Mayweather, he's had 10 fights and only 1 of them went fewer than 12 rounds and that was the Ortiz fight which ended in a controversial knockout - some say Mayweather sucker punched Ortiz...some say dodgy referee work... either way, Ortiz had just been deducted points for head-butting Mayweather in the face so you KNOW something was going to go off.

Mayweather is a businessman first and his business is entertainment. There will be about 4 rounds of total boxing action - the other 8 will be Mayweather doing his philly shell/shoulder roll to make it look like he's taking abuse meanwhile he'll dance around McGregor and take the odd shot to make it look closer than it really is. It will go 12. UD for Mayweather.
BigBearBruno
Fledgling

Post by BigBearBruno »

I would win. Call me Triple B!
Just called me Triple B.
Bigger, Badder, Better than you!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

well here we go the big day has arrived ,hoping for a big macgregor upset :up:
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

the truth wrote:well here we go the big day has arrived ,hoping for a big macgregor upset :up:

I would laugh so damn hard if it lasted only half a round. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”