150 asylum requests a day

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: 150 asylum requests a day

Post by the truth »

there you go
http://www.theprovince.com/news/nationa ... story.html

i said this would happen about 2 years ago like many others did, this is it people there is no turning back from this now, canada as we know it will never be the same :-X :-X :-X :-X :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

the truth wrote:there you go
http://www.theprovince.com/news/nationa ... story.html

i said this would happen about 2 years ago like many others did, this is it people there is no turning back from this now, canada as we know it will never be the same :-X :-X :-X :-X :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

I think this is a very good sign, "the truth", because it means that Canada has housed and nursed back to health all it's own homeless people. Right ?..... Right ???? That is right, isn't it ? Tell me it's true.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
westbankkid
Übergod

Post by westbankkid »

Osoyoos_Familyof4 wrote:And they're coming from the USA because they are being deported backed to unsafe countries which are on the CANADIAN list of approved countries that we accept refugee claims from. They are trying not to return to dangerous and hostile territories.

Again, just because you don't like it, it doesn't make it illegal necessarily.

Send them all back. Maybe you would like to go with them.
They sure as hell arn't refugees.....
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

westbankkid wrote:Send them all back. Maybe you would like to go with them.
They sure as hell arn't refugees.....

Something that is forgotten in all this, in among the thousands of illegitimate refugees there may be some actual refugees that do need out help and attention, but they're mixed in this huge crowd.

Just think of the help and attention they could have received if it wasn't for all the queue jumpers.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Possibly JT and his crowd are all saints that perform miracles. While we find it difficult to find housing, doctors and. jobs they can do it for the thousands coming this way
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

LolaB wrote:This ASYLUM request scenario is getting way out of hand. So now Haiti people are crossing here and we should simply keep giving everything to them. Do Canadians know that the Haiti received BILLIONS of dollars to rebuild after the tsunami but we are such idiots and won't send them back.... WHY? Their country is perfectly livable and by any means such a small part of a land could have been totally torn down and rebuilt with those billions of dollars. Tropical places do not need skyscrapers or shopping malls, infrastructure and luxurious 5 bedroom 4 bathroom homes..... WHERE THE HECK all the money went? Research and see how Canadian and American "samaritans" with quickly established charities are getting richer and richer of being charitable.... I WOULD NEVER GIVE A PENNY to such a rip of situation.
Haitians are very safe to go home so what we are talking about - ASYLUM???? Just because they decided they like it here better and will rip off our citizens, our taxes, our future. PATHETIC SITUATION and stupid Trudeau keeps allowing it so he looks good front of the world. SHEESH CANADA - don't fall for that - THINK!

Sheesh, you answered your own question with, where all the money went.
Haven't read all this thread and at this point I don't want to- the premise is flawed. You claim to know about Haiti but honestly can't differentiate between an earthquake (fact) and tsunami (fake,lie). The rest is just first world privelege diatribe. Can't get the original facts right but expect the rest of us to jump aboard "I've traveled so I know", the truth.

I know others have undoubtedly corrected your "faux pas" (imo you let your anger at being humanitarian and empathetic blind you) but, fail in your inaccurate and misleading post.
This post was brought to you, by, the letter F, Q and the number 8
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Haiti is "perfectly liveable"?

:200:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=living+c ... 20&bih=950

Oh ya LolaB, don't let any of the images discourage you from suggesting that Haitians "pull up their socks" or put a little more elbow grease into it.

Oh, and people in Haiti investigating the activities of the Clinton Foundation there have been found dead. Ya.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/getting- ... -1.3543268 so will they be given all there proper vaccinantions before being cut lose on a promise to appear,that most will never show up for
should they not be quarantined for a month to make sure god knows what filthy disease some of them might have, and spread across canada ?
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Osoyoos_Familyof4
Board Meister

Post by Osoyoos_Familyof4 »

Why wouldn't they show up? If they weren't going to show up they likely wouldn't have registered in the first place and snuck in instead. Their goal is to be here and legit. I don't see why they would bother coming here in the first place if they could have just stayed illegals in the USA.

These people are sort of stateless, I imagine they would like to eventually be afforded all the right we have in this country and go through the processes to stay. And if you consider their home country being a "State" it may be true on paper and not in reality. I worked for an NGO that did work in Haiti (among other countries, I didn't work there though), they are no longer there because they couldn't guarantee the safety of the workers.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Oh ya, don't bring the organized crime preying on their own citizens into this, or make sense or anything. :smt045
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

the truth wrote:http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/getting-refugee-status-in-canada-isn-t-easy-quebec-premier-reminds-asylum-seekers-1.3543268 so will they be given all there proper vaccinantions before being cut lose on a promise to appear,that most will never show up for
should they not be quarantined for a month to make sure god knows what filthy disease some of them might have, and spread across canada ?

Omg. Filthy diseases? Dogs in your eyes, eh?
I guess you don't know that a third of us have the tuberculosis bacterium residing in us whether we become afflicted or not, for example

Filthy indeed. Ugh
This post was brought to you, by, the letter F, Q and the number 8
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

should they not be quarantined for a month to make sure god knows what filthy disease some of them might have, ...?

“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..." - Nelson Mandela
This type of ignorance and hatred is learned. Unfortunately, it seems there are some who wish to perpetuate it. Sad times.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

this has nothing to do with hating anyone, your the one starting shi :cuss: , they are pretty much a third would country ,not up to speed with getting vaccinations , like are govt says all canadians should get when we are still babies ,
whats wrong with making sure they have had all there shots before cutting them loose in are communities,

imo anything else would be gross negligence --this has nothing to do with skin color or were they came from
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

You do know that they've been in the United States for years and years by now right? You'd think anything "off" would have shown up by now right?

And do you think they should be rounded up and dropped off on the tarmac in Port au Prince? Because I think Criminals should be rounded up and dropped off in huge enclosed prisons. That murderers should have capital punishment applied. That addicts need to be prevented from being prey on the streets for the pushers and sellers of death.

But these Haitians? Are they criminals by not wanting to be deported back to the most backward island in the Caribbean? Where they know they'll be basically sentenced to a death like existence? Have you seen the photos?

Return to “Canada”