Trump discussion

Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by Barney Google »

I'm afraid The World is in deep peril.

Russian Ambassador Sergey Lavrov along with China are suggesting a double freeze...

North Korea would freeze any further nuclear development and testing and the US would freeze

all military exercises in the region.

Here's the rub...

Lavrov is calling for "the one that is stronger and smarter must take the first step back from the dangerous line"
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Barney Google wrote:
Lavrov is calling for "the one that is stronger and smarter must take the first step back from the dangerous line"

So NK should step back?
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

I think the Donald is really enjoying this current power trip. Look at how smug he is when he's talking about fire and fury.
He has been a laughing stock of the world since day one of his presidency, but somehow he now thinks people are taking his blustering seriously.
Hopefully he has someone on his side to talk some sense to him, and hopefully -- for once -- he listens to what other people are telling him.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Barney Google wrote:I'm afraid The World is in deep peril.

Russian Ambassador Sergey Lavrov along with China are suggesting a double freeze...

North Korea would freeze any further nuclear development and testing and the US would freeze

all military exercises in the region.

Here's the rub...

The Russians are giving Trump another huge gift. Putin described Trump's behaviour as consistent with his aptitude. Pretty dead on and he must be worried that Agent Orange is dangerously in over his head here. By calling for a "double freeze" Trump escapes without having to eat his words, Kim Jon-Un can claim a small victory and we get to live another day.
:130:
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

RupertBear wrote:I think the Donald is really enjoying this current power trip. Look at how smug he is when he's talking about fire and fury.
He has been a laughing stock of the world since day one of his presidency, but somehow he now thinks people are taking his blustering seriously.
Hopefully he has someone on his side to talk some sense to him, and hopefully -- for once -- he listens to what other people are telling him.

As though pulled from the pages of Hans Christian Anderson's "The Emperor's New Clothes", Trump gets a daily file on how great he is.

Twice a day since the beginning of the Trump administration, a special folder is prepared for the president. The first document is prepared around 9:30 a.m. and the follow-up, around 4:30 p.m. Former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and former Press Secretary Sean Spicer both wanted the privilege of delivering the 20-to-25-page packet to President Trump personally, White House sources say.

These sensitive papers, described to VICE News by three current and former White House officials, don’t contain top-secret intelligence or updates on legislative initiatives. Instead, the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful.

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-folde ... hite-house
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Terris
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Terris »

I think Trump plans to unleash the next generation of super laser beam weapons using North Korea as a test platform.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Trump is thankful of Putin for expelling 700+ US diplomatic staff and saving the US money.

Oh yeah, Agent Orange has gone way over the cray-cray edge...no mistaking it now...The Donald has totally lost it.
“Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot. ”
- Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... li=AAggFp5

Bannon? NO! Is there another shakedown happening? Is this a convenient way to discard what has become an albatross around Trump's neck?

Especially after the lastest white supremists riots and attacks in Charlottesville?
Last edited by Queen K on Aug 13th, 2017, 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Another piece of straw of evidence can be added to the burdening camels back in calls for impeachment of President Trump in

his failure to condemn right, white supremacy.
- Unknown
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Tic toc...looks like ol' Bannon is the next one scheduled to walk the plank. [icon_lol2.gif]
- Unknown
whitecandle
Board Meister

Post by whitecandle »

WASHINGTON --
Steve Bannon has resigned from his role as White House chief strategist, ABC News has learned.

A source close to Bannon told ABC News the resignation was effective Aug. 14, exactly one year after he joined the Trump campaign.

http://abc7news.com/politics/steve-bann ... s/2322096/
Remember yesterday. Dream tomorrow. Live like crazy today.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Barney Google wrote:Tic toc...looks like ol' Bannon is the next one scheduled to walk the plank. [icon_lol2.gif]

And as Whitecandle points out, walk it he did.

"No really America, our administration is not in disarray, honest!" [icon_lol2.gif]

Here's CNN's version, note I say version, but the end result is the same:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/ ... index.html
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

Dropping like flies...who is next to walk the plank or jump ship?
- Unknown
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

We will find out how loyal Bannon is when he publishes his first book. I believe it will be a very interesting read.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Barney Google
Lord of the Board

Post by Barney Google »

GenesisGT wrote:We will find out how loyal Bannon is when he publishes his first book. I believe it will be a very interesting read.

You're a better person than I GT

I think Bannon is a snake and not interested in reading anything

He has to say.
- Unknown

Return to “World”