Teens swarm cops in Penticton....

dle
Lord of the Board

Teens swarm cops in Penticton....

Post by dle »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#204202

This little bag and her coherts need some serious juvie time....she's already on probation and proved that means squat to her. At that age she knows right from wrong and so do the rest of them.

I hope I don't hear a sentence of more probation, from a silly Judge who thinks they are too young to do any "time" because it will damage their dear little souls.....they need to be scared straight. I'm not talking about mainstream jail - I'm talking juvie detention and a wake-up call that next time it's the real deal - go to jail, do not collect $200!

This is disgusting and I don't want to hear about all the hard times they have had growing up. I don't want to hear they were so stoned they didn't know what they were doing. I don't want to hear any "drunk" defences. There are so many kids who have had it rough that wouldn't think of doing what they did so that's zero excuse.

The cops don't deserve that bs and they sure as heck deserve the backing of the judicial system so the Judge on this one better be one with a big book and a cranky 'tude....
gman313
Lord of the Board

Re: Teens swarm cops in Penticton....

Post by gman313 »

should have tased her
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

Their parents must be so proud of them.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
JBX
Fledgling

Post by JBX »

Man she is lucky this is Canada and not the states, or they would have shot her, her friends, 3 innocent bystanders then drove to her house and shot her dog.

On a more serious note I really wish they would have taser faced every teen involved in this. Bunch of idiots.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

RupertBear wrote:Their parents must be so proud of them.

parents are probably in jail or enjoying one of the many furnished safe injection sites we have provided....all while single mothers try and afford life saving epi pens for their children
JBX
Fledgling

Post by JBX »

gman313 wrote:

parents are probably in jail or enjoying one of the many furnished safe injection sites we have provided....all while single mothers try and afford life saving epi pens for their children

Man, your post legit just made me sad, because its so true.

That's enough internet for me today lol.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Stay on topic please! Thanks!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
dle
Lord of the Board

Post by dle »

gman313 wrote:

Could well be....a serious wakeup call from the Judge, if the parents are out of the guidance picture in whatever way, in the form of juvie and maybe some community service when they get out, just might be the only thing to save those kids' lives. Even if the parents are home, whole, and trying with these kids, it still might take the Judge to get through to them.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

dle wrote:
Could well be....a serious wakeup call from the Judge, if the parents are out of the guidance picture in whatever way, in the form of juvie and maybe some community service when they get out, just might be the only thing to save those kids' lives. Even if the parents are home, whole, and trying with these kids, it still might take the Judge to get through to them.

Yep - such a young age to throw your life away.... :-X
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Now there is a good reason to have caning added to our Judicial system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_in_Singapore
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

gman313 wrote:should have tased her

yup......................
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

gman313 wrote:

yup, good chance
lgstach

Post by lgstach »

Too many people make far too many excuses for these kinds of young people. Publish the names of these vagrants, charge them with assault and throw the derelicts in jail...these teens know EXACTLY what they are doing. Why do we continue to coddle these brats and tolerate their abusive and unacceptable behavior?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

JBX wrote:Man she is lucky this is Canada and not the states, or they would have shot her, her friends, 3 innocent bystanders then drove to her house and shot her dog.

On a more serious note I really wish they would have taser faced every teen involved in this. Bunch of idiots.

you mean shes lucky she no minority or drunk or vet with ptsd or in airport and of polish decent ?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

you hate cops we get it

Return to “South Okanagan”