Storage ripped apart

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Storage ripped apart

Postby foodsmith » Aug 16th, 2017, 2:10 pm

the truth wrote:not everyone wants to be saved

But everyone wants to have some sense of significance.
foodsmith
Board Meister

Liked in: 285 posts

Postby GrooveTunes » Aug 16th, 2017, 3:52 pm

BigBearBruno wrote:Queen K was trying to remove a bag of needles left in a bag by a filthy drug addict who had not a care in the world about who could stumble onto it. Kids are very curious and would think nothing of diving their hand into a backpack. Queen K did right, if people can't see that then they aren't functioning properly.

Queen didn't do the right thing. It's not your business to look into a bag that isn't yours. If it had blown up when opened I think Queen would agree. Call the cops if you're that concerned.
All posts are my opinion unless otherwise noted.
GrooveTunes
Übergod

Liked in: 399 posts

Postby Queen K » Aug 16th, 2017, 3:59 pm

Debate away all day if you want. But if I was meant to have contact with that woman as per the Great Universe throwing us together, then I did the right thing. Shooting up is life and death. I may have triggered something positive in showing I cared about her. Don't forget the conversation was quite candid.

At the end of the day I did not know what part of her World she would have lost had I taken it to the RCMP.
And I'm not calling 911 to ask the police to look at a bag. I would have had to guard it all day til they got there. No.

Remember I didn't have to share this true story with anyone, much less the judgemental internet. So I don't need grief about it.
It must be nice to live in an Ivory Tower, where everyone else makes mistakes. I have no idea what an ivory tower looks like.

4 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 12638 posts

Re: QK

Postby fvkasm2x » Aug 16th, 2017, 5:30 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:You stole someone's bag and were upset when the person wanted her property back? Pretty shameful behaviour on your part. I guess it's acceptable to steal from people in the lower rungs of society.

It's very odd that you came up with that, from the story

2 people like this post.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Liked in: 1140 posts

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Aug 16th, 2017, 7:47 pm

GrooveTunes wrote:Queen didn't do the right thing. It's not your business to look into a bag that isn't yours. If it had blown up when opened I think Queen would agree. Call the cops if you're that concerned.

Pretty much this. I get that there were needles showing but there are far better ways to deal with such a situation than taking property. It's just asking to get into a fight with the owner.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Liked in: 234 posts

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Aug 16th, 2017, 7:50 pm

fvkasm2x wrote:It's very odd that you came up with that, from the story

And it's odd that that you call people *etards and act as though you don't instigate fights. Your myspace page or whatever it is even has a quote from you saying you're rude as f.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby fvkasm2x » Aug 16th, 2017, 8:00 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
And it's odd that that you call people *etards and act as though you don't instigate fights. Your myspace page or whatever it is even has a quote from you saying you're rude as f.

Thanks! I made that thing like 12 years ago. I find it very odd and slightly disturbing, that I have that much impact on your life that you need to cyber stalk me. Seek help Bully

Bpeep likes this post.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Postby BigBearBruno » Aug 16th, 2017, 8:10 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
GrooveTunes wrote:Queen didn't do the right thing. It's not your business to look into a bag that isn't yours. If it had blown up when opened I think Queen would agree. Call the cops if you're that concerned.

Pretty much this. I get that there were needles showing but there are far better ways to deal with such a situation than taking property. It's just asking to get into a fight with the owner.

The fact that she was homeless and a junkie, I very much doubt she bought the bag herself. It was either stolen or found and if it was found and she took it then that's exactly the same. Bottom line, QK was thinking about the fact that a child could find the bag. Safety of children trumps respecting "property" ... I'd gladly label myself a thief if it meant saving the life of an innocent person, especially a child.
Just called me Triple B.
Bigger, Badder, Better than you!
BigBearBruno
Fledgling

Liked in: 120 posts

Postby BigBearBruno » Aug 16th, 2017, 8:11 pm

fvkasm2x wrote:
HorganIsMyHero wrote:

Thanks! I made that thing like 12 years ago. I find it very odd and slightly disturbing, that I have that much impact on your life that you need to cyber stalk me. Seek help Bully

You two need a room? :kiss:
Just called me Triple B.
Bigger, Badder, Better than you!
BigBearBruno
Fledgling

Liked in: 120 posts

Postby Bpeep » Aug 16th, 2017, 8:30 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
fvkasm2x wrote:It's very odd that you came up with that, from the story

Are you STALKING people who post on here?
Lol dood. Get a grip.
Or call me. Bring some wine.
If you are reading this, you are not Amish.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Liked in: 9586 posts

Postby fvkasm2x » Aug 16th, 2017, 8:31 pm

Bman wrote:
Are you STALKING people who post on here?
Lol dood. Get a grip.

Careful. Keep an eye on your rabbits.

2 people like this post.
fvkasm2x
Guru

Postby Queen K » Aug 16th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Bman wrote:Are you STALKING people who post on here?
Lol dood. Get a grip.

:cry: You're dumping me for Horganismyhero?

And Horgan, for the last time, turning dangerous goods in to the RCMP is not stealing, it's getting them off the street. And I RETURNED the bag! Okay, it wasn't stolen. Nor did I remove anything from the bag. Stop it! :1422:

And leave my Bman alone!
It must be nice to live in an Ivory Tower, where everyone else makes mistakes. I have no idea what an ivory tower looks like.

Bpeep likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby HorganIsMyHero » Aug 16th, 2017, 9:03 pm

Queen K wrote:And Horgan, for the last time, turning dangerous goods in to the RCMP is not stealing, it's getting them off the street. And I RETURNED the bag! Okay, it wasn't stolen. Nor did I remove anything from the bag. Stop it! :1422:

i disagree, you stole the bag + seeing name that appears on my electronic devices and many other websites isn't stalking. don't want people seeing your personal info? don't post it everywhere. though i'm sure people will run with this stalker bit
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Postby Queen K » Aug 16th, 2017, 9:06 pm

It was sitting on the ground unattended and I got the bag back in her hands. She had her bag! How is that stealing?

And I wanna stalk fvk, send me the info on yourself how did Horganismyhero get it? Like what the he ck?

Do you guys want to hear about the suitcase I found in the ladies bathroom at the park in Summerland yesterday?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby fvkasm2x » Aug 16th, 2017, 9:09 pm

HorganIsMyHero wrote: seeing name that appears on my electronic devices and many other websites isn't stalking. don't want people seeing your personal info? don't post it everywhere. though i'm sure people will run with this stalker bit

I got nothing to hide. I don't care if you stalk me. Says more about you, than me.

And don't pretend you didn't search for it. It didn't just randomly show up on your device. It's not like you can find the info you did, unless you search for it on purpose. Get a new hobby man.

HorganIsMyHero wrote:

Seeing an unattended bag on the sidewalk, approaching it to see if it was misplaced or had anything important in it and then going to turn it into the police is hardly stealing or not doing the right thing.

There are people who've found tied up animals, babies, stolen items, money and all sorts of things in unattended bags.

Queen K likes this post.
fvkasm2x
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room