Re: Vancouver Mayor Pans Racist Rally

Solipsistic
Fledgling

Post by Solipsistic »

Right-wing extremists may find themselves seriously outnumbered at a rally planned for Saturday in Vancouver.

The gathering is being organized by World Coalition Against Islam Canada and the anti-immigration Cultural Action Party of Canada.
Vancouver Police say they are aware of the rally and will take appropriate security measures.

Mayor Gregor Robertson denounced the event, saying: “They have the right to demonstrate, but hatred and racism have no place in this city, and I expect people to confront that.”

Concerns of violence are at the forefront after the incident in Charlottesville. During a rally by a group called Unite the Right, a man drove a car into a group of counter protesters, killing one woman.

– with files from CTV Vancouver

This story is a crock of BS. Firstly, talking about Charlottesville, the man who supposedly drove his car through a group of protesters was getting attacked. Did you not see people throwing rocks, bottles and hitting his car with baseball bats... that group was the terrorist facist Anifa group.
Secondly, when people are concerned about the welfare of their country and culture, why are they suddenly said to be right wing extremists or racists? More garbage fake news trying to manipulate how people think and act.
I'm not against people immigrating to my country.... but I am against them being a leach on the system that don't contribute anything and also expects us Canadians to change our laws and way of life to suit them.
There is nothing racist about that. Oh... and what does the mayor of Vancouver expect people to confront? Is that a call for violence?
Conservatives and Republicans are about making our Countries stronger. Not selling us out like these Liberal idiots who give all our taxpayer money to corrupt initiatives under the disguise of globalism.
Our Government is a joke. Our refugee and immigration plan is a joke and allows real extremists into our county unchecked.
The news is doing nothing for the people other then making us fight with each other.
Its not about left versus right, or black versus white, or gay versus straight. Unfortunately most people are *bleep* and easily manipulated by what they see on TV and don't actually realize the dire state of the World.

Thats my rant.... take or don't.... I give ZF lll%
Last edited by Solipsistic on Aug 16th, 2017, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Opeeved
Fledgling

Re: Vancouver Major Pans Racist Rally

Post by Opeeved »

Lol, apparently you do give f's, because you posted. You want somebody to agree with you.

He killed someone, there s such a thing as reasonable force that we're all held to..
This post was brought to you, by, the letter F, Q and the number 8
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) reports that Jason Kessler, the organizer of last Saturday’s white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, is rumored to be a former Occupy Wall Street activist and supporter of Barack Obama.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

voice of reason wrote:The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) reports that Jason Kessler, the organizer of last Saturday’s white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, is rumored to be a former Occupy Wall Street activist and supporter of Barack Obama.

no its not them saying that . it is reddit thread saying that

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.busines ... lle-2017-8
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

voice of reason wrote:The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) reports that Jason Kessler, the organizer of last Saturday’s white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, is rumored to be a former Occupy Wall Street activist and supporter of Barack Obama.

Sounds odd.

I should research however off the cuff thought is that maybe there are some powerful people that make a lot of cash of this crap on all sides.

Quite often the most militant and intolerant (left or right) are easily manipulated.
Solipsistic
Fledgling

Post by Solipsistic »

Ok I guess I do give a F whats happening in my Country. lol. I'll admit it.

But all this politically correct BS is just getting to be over the top.
There are so many sides, so many hate groups of all colours... and so much anger... I really think people are getting worked up by the media and all the propaganda and crappy politicians.

We are all being played against each other.

As for the person who died. Don't participate in violent protests.... plain and simple...
If someone was smashing my vehicle and I was being surrounded.... you think I would just sit there and not try and get away?
I think most people in that situation would've tried to get out of it fast... it's unfortunate that people got hurt... but most of the protests nowadays are violent protests. Someone is gonna get run over, or clubbed up side the head... or trampled on... or pepper sprayed.. or shot.

I think the best solution is to turn off your TV... delete your Facebook... become more involved with your neighbors and community... and also vote these idiot LIberals out of office!
No special treatment or laws for anyone... thats equality.
justincase
Board Meister

Post by justincase »

levant scheer 3 (2).jpg
1) People forget conservatives used to be fiscally conservative. After harper, they have become fiscally liberal and socially racist. Fascism is the only thing they wish to conserve.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

shocker-----------not-------------
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

and....crickets....
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i posted in world thread it wss a reddit thread that started the rumour about that nazis . southrr law society mentioned the reddit thread as a conspricay theory . so in other words the quote was misrepresented .*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Aug 17th, 2017, 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: baiting
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

The Green Barbarian wrote:

and....crickets....

I think the key word here is "rumoured". Not much point at discussing something if the fact isn't even confirmed.
hail Satan y'all
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

yea rumored by a reddit thread not the southern law society . that was misrepresented .
spooker

Post by spooker »

And the other outlets that picked up on that rumour were places like Breitbart and WorldNetDaily ... not exactly who I would trust to propagate objective findings ...
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

An organizer of an “anti-Islam” rally being held Saturday in Vancouver is unapologetic about posting white-supremacist and racist material publicly online over the past week.

Jesse Wielenga, vice-president of the Worldwide Coalition Against Islam Canada, said Friday that he is not bothered by people who might be offended by neo-Nazi slogans and “jokes” about racist violence posted to his social media.

Wielenga, a 30-year-old pipefitter and father of two from Brandon, Man., helped organize the rally outside city hall, which has been met with widespread condemnation from public figures and is expected to draw far more anti-racist counter-protesters than supporters.

Coalition president Joey De Luca, a Calgary resident travelling to Vancouver for the rally, said Friday he was unable to explain why his vice-president promoted such messages online, a day after De Luca had insisted his group wasn’t racist and had nothing to do with white supremacy.

Earlier this week, Wielenga posted “14 WORDS” on his public Facebook profile, to which another Facebook user responded “1488” and “Hail victory brother,” prompting Wielenga to publicly endorse both comments by clicking “Like.”

These are coded terms commonly used by white supremacists and neo-Nazis, referring to the 14-word slogan “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children,” and “88,” which stands for “Heil Hitler” (using the number “8” to represent “H,” the eighth letter of the alphabet). “Hail victory” is the English translation of “Sieg heil,” a salute used in Nazi Germany.

http://www.theprovince.com/news/local+n ... story.html
bikebandit

Post by bikebandit »

Anti-immigration and Anti-Islam is not racist.
Immigrants are not a race, nor are Muslims

Yet both are a very NEGATIVE influence on our nation.
Liberals need government dependant voters to expand their power, hence denouncement of any protest or FACTS going against their policies and vision.

Make Canada Great Again.

Return to “B.C.”