Man caught trying to carry gun onto plane...

Opeeved
Fledgling

Re: Man caught trying to carry gun onto plane...

Post by Opeeved »

Fer crying out loud. A name that could be from anywhere, it only sounds Arabic (jeez, the guy could be Canadian born or from Malaysia, Africa- any of 50 nations there, or India...etc....) and automatically posters assume he's a Muslim extremist. That in itself tells me more about the posters here, than the weak with no facts other than an unloaded weapon on a carry on bag fear mongering reporting.

Deportation Contingent on guilty verdict. *bleep*, he may not or may be a Canadian citizen, but the total vibe of this thread is "ship him out". Im disgusted by this line of irrational thought. Within Canada flight tells me he likely is a Canadian citizen. Who else would be traveling between those back water destinations?

Deport to where?

This thread honest to god is another example of stereo typing based on a name. It's apparent that it unknown how many white abiding citizen Americans try to bring firearms across our border.

What I see? Is a bunch of ridiculous paranoid bigots based on a foreign name calling for heads. Shame on you all.

And yes treble hook,I have had a firearm pointed at me. And I was scared crap less.

but On an aircraft? Better pull the trigger because one way or another someone is gonna die.
This post was brought to you, by, the letter F, Q and the number 8
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/pas ... peg-police

safe to say this is gang related , or more
the fact that he is still in custody says it all
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

Off topic
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Aug 27th, 2017, 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

Where do you get gang related?! ,,
Making thingy up again, are we ?
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

Off topic
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Aug 27th, 2017, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Opeeved wrote:Where do you get gang related?! ,,
Making thingy up again, are we ?

try reading the link ----commonsense--- http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/pas ... peg-police

his brother was beaten over a extended long period of time, both men were charged with first degree murder 1+1=2 :smt045

well there you have it one of the killers is well connected in vancouver http://www.winnipegsun.com/2017/08/15/t ... er-charges , can i help you with anythin else

one of the killers had a gang past http://bc.ctvnews.ca/tweet-possibly-tip ... t-1.786551

need more info , i can get more for you if you want
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

Opeeved wrote:Fer crying out loud. A name that could be from anywhere, it only sounds Arabic (jeez, the guy could be Canadian born or from Malaysia, Africa- any of 50 nations there, or India...etc....) and automatically posters assume he's a Muslim extremist. That in itself tells me more about the posters here, than the weak with no facts other than an unloaded weapon on a carry on bag fear mongering reporting.

Deportation Contingent on guilty verdict. *bleep*, he may not or may be a Canadian citizen, but the total vibe of this thread is "ship him out". Im disgusted by this line of irrational thought. Within Canada flight tells me he likely is a Canadian citizen. Who else would be traveling between those back water destinations?

Deport to where?

This thread honest to god is another example of stereo typing based on a name. It's apparent that it unknown how many white abiding citizen Americans try to bring firearms across our border.

What I see? Is a bunch of ridiculous paranoid bigots based on a foreign name calling for heads. Shame on you all.

And yes treble hook,I have had a firearm pointed at me. And I was scared crap less.

but On an aircraft? Better pull the trigger because one way or another someone is gonna die.

Picky, picky. I believe that most of those who have said he should be deported if convicted [assumed] that those reading their comments would be smart enough to understand that such an opinion would be contingent on the person NOT being a natural born Canadian citizen; rather someone who had benefited from Canada's kindness and generosity and hospitality. Quit assuming that everyone else is a moron, racist or uninformed.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

:up: 10/10
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

Treblehook wrote:
Opeeved wrote:Fer crying out loud. A name that could be from anywhere, it only sounds Arabic (jeez, the guy could be Canadian born or from Malaysia, Africa- any of 50 nations there, or India...etc....) and automatically posters assume he's a Muslim extremist. That in itself tells me more about the posters here, than the weak with no facts other than an unloaded weapon on a carry on bag fear mongering reporting.

Deport to where?

Picky, picky. I believe that most of those who have said he should be deported if convicted [assumed] that those reading their comments would be smart enough to understand that such an opinion would be contingent on the person NOT being a natural born Canadian citizen; rather someone who had benefited from Canada's kindness and generosity and hospitality. Quit assuming that everyone else is a moron, racist or uninformed.

When it comes to assumption, I assume everyone is innocent until proven guilty. I don't want to be another bereft poster, but that is my assumption. In all honesty, the way I'd hope others would look at me. With the presumption of innocence. If one can't understsnd that ideal, again honestly, what the hell is one participating in democracy?
Crap, sign up with isil.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

seems to me all the links i just provided to you ,show these guys are gangsters--no---let me guess they are really nice guys they really are, give me a break
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Presume innocent what... how.
It was his garment carry on.... could not be more guilty of trying to bring a firearm on board a aircraft.
Loaded or not, its against the law.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Canada”