Trump discussion

pepecat
Board Meister

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by pepecat »

While travelling in the western US this past week I tried to get a balanced view of how people are thinking about Trump's presidency. No doubt I was on the western coast and there is almost zero support for the buffoon there, so I searched for opinions on the other side. The closest I could find was a radio station taking calls from no-one but military people who all opiniated that Trump was great because he will allow them to blow up Afghanis and North Koreans with impunity. Each caller was congratulated for being an American hero.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... =AAggNb9al

Well look at this, slimy Paul Ryan has to come out with a conscience afterall and denounce the pardon of Arpaio.

Afterall, if Arpaio can break the fourth Amendment, then everybody can, right? It is becoming all too clear that Trump is advocating for a full break down of Rule of Law in the USA.

When is someone going to impeach him?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Queen K wrote: Well look at this, slimy Paul Ryan has to come out with a conscience afterall and denounce the pardon of Arpaio.

About time that guy grew a spine.

Queen K wrote: When is someone going to impeach him?

Impeach, or otherwise remove - the only way the GOP will have a hope of retaining any amount of credibility after allowing the fiasco to happen in the first place. Ya, the DNC failed America as well, but this Trump goof is the Republican candidate.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

Just read an article titled “ Winter is coming in Donald Trump’s Washington” about the soon to be realized subpoenas “on his relatives and associates” , the KKK mess and NK. . Should be an interesting few months.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://huffp.st/7p6PKwJ

new email pops up. russia admits to getting the email. :smt045
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://huffp.st/5ud5rIY

ivanka the fake now switches gears and endorses her dads move to forget about equal pay :smt045 :smt045
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

As it was once said, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

In action after action, Trump appeals primarily to his dwindling base

President Trump pardoned a tough-on-immigration Arizona sheriff accused of racial profiling. He threatened a government shutdown if Congress won’t deliver border wall funding. He banned transgender people from serving in the military. And he is openly contemplating ending a program that shields from deportation young undocumented immigrants who consider the United States home.

These and other moves — all since Trump’s widely repudiated remarks about the hate-fueled violence in Charlottesville less than a month ago — are being heartily cheered by many of his core supporters. But collectively, they have helped cement an image of a president, seven months into his term, who is playing only to his political base.

<snip>

Even Trump’s detractors acknowledge that he seems to have a core group of supporters unlikely to abandon him regardless of what transpires in Washington. That in part explains Trump’s frequent travel for campaign-style rallies, said Rick Wilson, a GOP strategist and frequent Trump critic.

“There’s nothing he’s got right now except adulation from his base,” Wilson said. “He could eat a live baby on stage and they’d forgive him. He can do no wrong.”

A Monmouth University poll released last month showed about a quarter of respondents saying that not only do they approve of Trump, but that they also “cannot see Trump doing anything that would make them disapprove of him.” [and that’s the truth]

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Throughout his presidency, Trump has regularly prepared for himself a veritable buffet of words he's eventually had to eat.

His latest dining experience will be an all you can eat, Chinese Buffet of words because yesterday he claimed they will halt trade with anyone who trades with North Korea, including China. Ya right. [icon_lol2.gif]

"The United States is considering, in addition to other options, stopping all trade with any country doing business with North Korea," Trump wrote in a tweet.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

"The United States is considering" more like "trump is considering". When you operate outside reality, there are plenty of options to consider. Until reality sinks in that is.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Trump just called for the total annihilation of North Korea today. I saw it on the news. It must be true.

:200:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Queen K wrote:Trump just called for the total annihilation of North Korea today. I saw it on the news. It must be true.

:200:

Listened to his speech to the UN on the way into work today and yes he did say that if Rocket Man doesn't pack in their nuclear program he will totally annihilate the regime. Then in the next breath he says the nuclear deal with Iran is an embarrassment and he will tear it up. So he's asking for North Korea to sign a deal that he showed within the same speech can be torn up whenever it suits him. Way to go Trump, quite the demonstration of your deal making savy. :up:
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Iran and NK, both not in the World Banking system, like Libya wasn't.

Makes you go hmmmm.

I'm puzzled by NK, no, the photos we get of Kim. Perfect photos. Some photographer is right there. Why? What is happening there that we are getting perfect photos of everything Kim does, including watching missiles go off? Now I'm not naive, I belong to a photo club, and how photos are doctored is breathtaking. But these look undoctored. Except the missile one, might be an overlay.

Seriously though, I just said, "I feel like going back to Costco and stocking up." :topic:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#206934

"Total destruction" to the regime, or the entire country? Does that bleed into China or how will China react? How does South Korea come into this? Does Japan play a role?

Return to “World”