Chief faces sex charges

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Chief faces sex charges

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#205433 --well lets see if justce is served to his victim
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
my5cents
Guru

Re: Chief faces sex charges

Post by my5cents »

the truth wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-205433-3-.htm#205433 --well lets see if justce is served to his victim

If the Chlef is convicted, it will be interesting in that the Canadian government has seen fit to legislated that indigenous people get lesser sentences than non-indigenous.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

and that's the truth,sad but true
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

My family has known Chief William for a long time. Still, I hope justice is served here.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

the truth wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#205433 --well lets see if justce is served to his victim

my5cents wrote:If the Chlef is convicted, it will be interesting in that the Canadian government has seen fit to legislated that indigenous people get lesser sentences than non-indigenous.

If the courts find him guilty, I don't give a damn what his ancestry is or is not. Should get the same sentence everyone else gets (knowing the Canadian justice system it will be way shorter then it should be).
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Glacier wrote:My family has known Chief William for a long time. Still, I hope justice is served here.

if he is guilty throw the book. but his lawyer hinted at he may not be guilty .
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

If the Chlef is convicted, it will be interesting in that the Canadian government has seen fit to legislated that indigenous people get lesser sentences than non-indigenous.

like the guy in merrit who killed his kids that will now get out. or the guy that only got 2 years the other day for filming kids in change room ?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

maryjane48 wrote: if he is guilty throw the book. but his lawyer hinted at he may not be guilty .

Ever seen a Lawyer who states that his client is guilty? lol

That being said there is always the chance that the accusation is false and if it is I hope he is exonerated.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

maryjane48 wrote:
Glacier wrote:My family has known Chief William for a long time. Still, I hope justice is served here.

if he is guilty throw the book. but his lawyer hinted at he may not be guilty .

good chance he does no time even if guilty https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/n ... dmail.com&
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Aug 31st, 2017, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

thats not what i meant and you know it . his lawer hinted at retrubution because he helped win the court case for the band. if thats not the casexand he did what hes accused then jail and no key .

Return to “B.C.”