I am not a tolerant persont.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: I am not a tolerant persont.

Post by Catsumi »

Ok, NOW I understand where you're coming from! I see that maybe you'd totally lost it from banging your head against the screen trying to make sense of all the craziness out there. Hang in there Thinktank.

Apologists, self-indulgents wanting to turn common sense upside down, name callers ( heaven forbid that we don't immediately fall into THEIR warped reality). We are rife with them.

"Humans are the only species that can blush, and certainly need to". Mark Twain. :biggrin:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
dreamon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by dreamon »

TT,

I'm with you, maybe not on all the same topics, but my tolerance level for stupid has reached it's limit. I am now in the habit (to the embarrassment of my spouse and kids at times) of calling people out on their stupidity.
We seem to be surrounded by BS, call that out too, all the time.
dreamon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by dreamon »

dreamon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by dreamon »

This one is 45 minutes long but worth a listen if you have time. It is targeted to advertisers but has many takeaways for all of us.
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by youjustcomplain »

Gixxer wrote:I cant tolerate the Junkie/homeless zombies that stroll our streets.

So you're intolerant of them? What do you do when you see them? If you ignore them, I'd say you're tolerating them.

Return to “Social Concerns”