Glenrosa cops, firetrucks and an ambulance.

logman
Übergod

Re: Glenrosa cops, firetrucks and an ambulance.

Post by logman »

I heard the gunshots. I thought it was odd. Sounded like two firecrackers. Oh well at least no one innocent was killed. One less dirtbag on the streets.
Temet Nosce
Board Meister

Post by Temet Nosce »

Local media: Only Castanet, please.
Last edited by ferri on Sep 2nd, 2017, 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Article from local source other than Castanet.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

logman wrote:I heard the gunshots. I thought it was odd. Sounded like two firecrackers. Oh well at least no one innocent was killed. One less dirtbag on the streets.

We don't know anything except that a man was killed in his car. :135: :135: :135:

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#205657

Given the up-date that is. we know the RCMP will be looking for a signature burned out vehicle somewhere nearby or down the highway. If this is drug gang related that is.

Oh the man murdered at Willowbrook, has that one been solved?
And there was a Summerland man, Tura McCarty, found murdered in his car on Bear Creek Road, never heard a peep about solving that one.

"On Jan. 6 McCarty's body was found in a vehicle on Bear Creek Road. Police first called it suspicious then a homicide but have not released many details. Supt. Nick Romanchuk said in a media release it was not a random attack, but they won't say why they think that".

This statement is a bit dated because there by now there have been some arrests for murders and Mr. McCarty is after that article.

"Of the 11 confirmed homicides in Kelowna and West Kelowna since 2011, only four have suspects awaiting trial." 

So it seems the unsolved body count is adding up.

Let's hope for the man in Glenrosa, the RCMP can solve it.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

KelownaCrackinCrew wrote:Another one bites the dust, with all the Sh*t happening in Surrey and the lower mainland this is not surprising, funny how people are shocked it is happening in their nice neighborhoods...drug dealers no longer live in run down shacks, thats too obvious these days. Taking over someones dope line is very easy in this town considering how small it is, when someone takes over a dope line that is when bullets start flying.

correct, it's not always rutland people :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

KelownaCrackinCrew wrote:Another one bites the dust, with all the Sh*t happening in Surrey and the lower mainland this is not surprising, funny how people are shocked it is happening in their nice neighborhoods...drug dealers no longer live in run down shacks, thats too obvious these days. Taking over someones dope line is very easy in this town considering how small it is, when someone takes over a dope line that is when bullets start flying.

the truth wrote:correct, it's not always rutland people :up:

We don't know where the shooter is from.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

Another dead scumbucket...
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

:135: Lightspeed, we don't know that either. Remember the wrong address home invasion where nice people got beat up?
This could be another mistaken identity case.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

Queen K wrote::135: Lightspeed, we don't know that either. Remember the wrong address home invasion where nice people got beat up?
This could be another mistaken identity case.

This is true, so assuming it's another hit then it's just another dead scumbucket.

However, the invasion of folks from the lower mainland and beyond is bringing a certain type of character to the Okanagan. A new dimension. Not long before we see more dead bodies buried in the bush and "missing persons" believed to have "criminal connections". More scumbuckets.

They will bring more aggravation for the general public, more innocent bystanders, more victims of their childish tantrums and immature turf wars. Hopefully this one isn't an innocent victim.
Last edited by lightspeed on Sep 2nd, 2017, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Yup, we can thank all the local criminal supporters for that, these forums alone prove that,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

The gang hits are the only hits the IHit Team can't seem to solve.

If it's an ordinary citizen, they usually find someone and within days. Odd eh?

If it's gangsters going to trial, the wait time is extended so long, they get their lawyers to plead "extended time" should void the case. Or however that's worded. Odd eh?

There is a body count adding up on the lower mainland to keep the RCMP, CSIS , Interpol and the FBI busy for years. And it' only September 2.

This is adding up to emboldened criminal organizations like no other. Who is running whom?

Truthy, there are no criminal supporters here. :-X Darn, I forgot about them.
Last edited by Queen K on Sep 2nd, 2017, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

really, have you not noticed the support ha gets on these forums, and please do not say no
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

I support them killing each other
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Truthy, Oh right, the "they're just a friendly club with stuff teddy runs" crowd. "A lot of them are nice guys." Hint: none of them are in HA if they're "nice guys."

Okay okay I forgot about them.

You did get me this time. [icon_lol2.gif]

LTD, I've always said that right, "as long as they're killing each other" but it's also draining our resources to death. Every time on of their hit people "miss" and someone is in the hospital, there goes thousands! And everytime they make the hit, there goes thousands! Different budgets, but this gang war is draining us on so many levels.

Hospitals and all that goes with.
Investigators in Ihit.
Keeping them on hold til the trial time gets too long.
Judges and all that goes with.
RCMP

And don't forget their civil rights, so no one can really shut them down.

Look at their victims: dying by the hundreds, over 700 so far this year and the death rate doesn't match the rate at which more get hooked, feeding cash into their coffers at a rate WORTH keeping up the gang wars.

They can't have dead customers and keep their income rate up, so more must be brought on system.
Sometimes I think they are having the gang wars right now over the dwindling supply of customers.

What do you all think?
Last edited by Queen K on Sep 2nd, 2017, 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

KelownaCrackinCrew wrote:I am putting my money on it being gang related, I can name (but wont) a good 10 drug dealers/gang members who live in west kelowna that I grew up with and went to school with.

West Kelowna is a fairly big place. I'm willing to bet that one could name a good 10 of pretty much any kind of person in West Kelowna.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Queen K wrote:Truthy, Oh right, the "they're just a friendly club with stuff teddy runs" crowd. "A lot of them are nice guys. Hint: none of them are in HA if they're "nice guys."

Okay okay I forgot about them.

You did get me this time. [icon_lol2.gif]

LTD, I've always said that right, "as long as they're killing each other" but it's also draining our resources to death. Every time on of their hit people "miss" and someone is in the hospital, there goes thousands! And everytime they make the hit, there goes thousands! Different budgets, but this gang war is draining us on so many levels.

Hospitals and all that goes with.
Investigators in Ihit.
Keeping them on hold til the trial time gets too long.
Judges and all that goes with.
RCMP

And don't forget their civil rights, so no one can really shut them down.

Look at their victims: dying by the hundreds, over 700 so far this year and the death rate doesn't match the rate at which more get hooked, feeding cash into their coffers at a rate WORTH keeping up the gang wars.

They can't have dead customers and keep their income rate up, so more must be brought on system.
Sometimes I think they are having the gang wars right now over the dwindling supply of customers.

What do you all think?

yup.............. :up:

Return to “Central Okanagan”