Questions

Comments about the discussion board. Site-related comments should be addressed to the applicable department through the Contact Us form.
Temet Nosce
Board Meister

Questions

Post by Temet Nosce »

1. Why do some posts say "Bumped" at the beginning?
2. If you post a picture from your computer does the history/properties stay attached to the image?
ferri
Forum Administrator

Re: Questions

Post by ferri »

1. The "Bumped" threads are ones that people have dragged up from the depths to add to. :D Posting "Bumped" does that.

2. I can't say for sure, but I don't think so.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Temet Nosce
Board Meister

Post by Temet Nosce »

Thxs ferri
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

A lot of people don't use the search bar or the advanced search bar to find out if a topic has been covered or covered to death.

We currently have approxiately 10 "Can't find a Doctor" threads. A new one is due any day now.
Umteen "smoker" threads.
Several Gangster Threads.
A few "Kelowan is Unaffordabe" threads. Those are right up there with "I can't meet anyone in Kelowna" and "Kelowna is so Unfriendly" threads.
Graffitti hasn't raised it's ugly head for a while.
Threads where news articles can easily fit are often ignored as the news item itself becomes a new thread, on the same topic.

And sometimes it's fun to bump a thread from the dregs because I get to read people who used to post. :biggrin:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “Feedback and Requests”