Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Re: Multi Million dollar payout to Omar Khadr

Post by Catsumi »

Over and again your posts reveal your dodging tactics and that a clearly cut debate will never happen with you. (See previous posts by Green Barbarian).

An issue, cleared of political slant so that you could comment on its own merits is beyond you, especially the scenario I described:

1. Should a PM, present or future be involved in secretive payouts?
2. Should a Whistleblower be hunted down by that same PM, and probably dealt with severely by the PM who now has an axe to grind.

You can't answer "no" as that would betray your blind loyalty to JT. If you answer "yes" the next time it happens it might be a conservative or NDP PM. Either way, you are cornered and that would explain your endless deflection tactics. That is so much easier than admitting your thinking is slanted.

The second question reinforces the conundrum of the first.

In any case, we are all aware of your game.

:smt045
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Catsumi wrote:Over and again your posts reveal your dodging tactics and that a clearly cut debate will never happen with you. (See previous posts by Green Barbarian).

:spitcoffee: Oh the never-ending irony. Over and again your posts reveal your dodging tactics and that a clearly cut debate will never happen with you. Still, just for poops and giggles, I’ll humour you:

1. Should a PM, present or future be involved in secretive payouts?

No.

2. Should a Whistleblower be hunted down by that same PM, and probably dealt with severely by the PM who now has an axe to grind.

No.

You can't answer "no" as that would betray your blind loyalty to JT.

Unlike your painfully obvious efforts to introduce a partisan slant to this discussion, I have no partisan loyalties. As I’ve clearly stated numerous times on numerous threads, my opinion of Trudeau is that he has been a great disappointment to date. Unlike many posters here, as a centrist I have no problem being critical, or supportive, of any politician from any party when warranted. I know you don’t want to look at this issue from a critical or objective viewpoint (see your “like” of previous posts by Green Barbarian), and would rather try to be crafty to avoid admitting your thinking is slanted.

In any case, we are all aware of your game. :topic:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ka-El wrote: :spitcoffee: Oh the never-ending irony. Over and again your posts reveal your dodging tactics and that a clearly cut debate will never happen with you. Still, just for poops and giggles, I’ll humour you:

Why the overwhelming sanctimony? It was a valid question, that required a valid answer, and instead all Catsumi is getting from the Trudeau apologist cowards is nonsense. So sad.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

*It looks like we're going make this personal? I sure hope not because that would mean I would have to lock the thread. Get back on topic! Thank you.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

this thread ought to be locked now as over 35 pages it is more than evident Canadians' outrage over this payout fiasco.
It is also evident that some will defend PMs actions no matter what.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Why the overwhelming sanctimony? It was a valid question, that required a valid answer, and instead all Catsumi is getting from the Trudeau apologist cowards is nonsense. So sad.

Why do you always ignore the inconvenient points made in other people’s posts – like the fact I clearly answered Cat’s so-called “valid” questions, and have clearly stated I am critical of JT’s performance to date? Are you that desperate to make this a partisan issue? I’m not going to get into getting personal, but accusing others of being sanctimonious while continually engaging in vitriolic hyperbole and other nonsense is just silly.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Catsumi wrote: It is also evident that some will defend PMs actions no matter what.

Why are you so desperate to make this a partisan issue? I’ve answered your questions as posed. Now let’s see if you can make some objective observations of this issue, maybe even answer the questions previously posed to you and ignored.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ka-El wrote:Why do you always ignore the inconvenient points made in other people’s posts –

What the hell are you talking about? what "inconvenient points" are you blathering about now? What I see is babbling about irrelevant nonsense like "child soliders" which is so dumb it defies any intellectual scrutiny. What I see are cowards who are wanting to defend the Airhead PM's actions at all costs. Waving a document that fails to address the issue of terrorists using Canada as a country of convenience and their Canadian citizenship as a lever to garner big taxpayer pay-outs from bleeding hearts who desperately want to keep that warm feeling in their little liberal tummies does nothing for this argument. It just exposes how easy it is to play leftists and make them look insanely naive and stupid.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Really don't understand how you can see my posts as vitriolic. Words should be accurate.

My definition of vitriol posted by one of your cheerleaders can be found on the very last post here:

"canada....on track for 28 b deficit"

Unknown
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Catsumi wrote:Really don't understand how you can see my posts as vitriolic. "

Because you dare oppose the Trudeau apologist cowards. You also engage in hyperbole if you dare question the Trudeau guardians point of view too. Vitriolic hyperbole = anything that isn't 100% in support of Trudeau's stupid decisions.

Return to “Canada”