Dear prime minister

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Dear prime minister

Post by maryjane48 »

Mr. Prime Minister,

I would like welcome you and the Liberal caucus to Kelowna.

I trust your caucus retreat will be constructive and I hope you have some time to visit some of our nearby amenities and attractions.

I also hope you will have the opportunity to meet with local small business owners and I will explain why.

more here:
https://www.castanet.net/news/Dan-in-Ot ... e-minister

my thoughts are you should resign in disgrace dan . you are a embarrassment to Canada and everything you stand for is disgusting and shame full
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Dear prime minister

Post by Rider59 »

maryjane48 wrote:Mr. Prime Minister,

I would like welcome you and the Liberal caucus to Kelowna.

I trust your caucus retreat will be constructive and I hope you have some time to visit some of our nearby amenities and attractions.

I also hope you will have the opportunity to meet with local small business owners and I will explain why.

more here:
https://www.castanet.net/news/Dan-in-Ot ... e-minister

my thoughts are you should resign in disgrace dan . you are a embarrassment to Canada and everything you stand for is disgusting and shame full

Maybe the more we keep JT out of Ottawa, the less damage he will do. JT is the biggest embarrassment in this government.
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Post by Walking Wounded »

off topic.
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Sep 7th, 2017, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rider59 »

off topic
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Sep 7th, 2017, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

Post by KelownaCrackinCrew »

Dear prime minister, when's the next photo op? I'll be staying away from downtown Kelowna, I heard that liberal disease is contagious. :up:
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Post by Walking Wounded »

KelownaCrackinCrew wrote:Dear prime minister, when's the next photo op? I'll be staying away from downtown Kelowna, I heard that liberal disease is contagious. :up:

As long as you have common sense you seem to be able to fight off the liberal bug, it's those that don't have any common sense that catch it.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

No fear.
The economy is good, dollar is decent, polls are good half way through, Scheer hardly made a dent, and the NDP got a little identity crisis going on.
At least 6 yrs to go.

Return to “Central Okanagan”