The ridiculous endless argument thread

A potpourri of off-topics.
LordEd
Guru

The ridiculous endless argument thread

Post by LordEd »

Ok, its been driven out of the political forums, but these issues must be addressed.

Rules:
1. The arguments must be ridiculous in nature.
2. New arguments must somehow be connected to previous arguments. Add anything, but it needs to have connect somehow.
3. Draw from anything, from conspiracy or politics and everything between.

Ok Queen, where were we before we were rudely interrupted(1)... Did we resolve the squirrel overdose issue, or were we going to look into the SPCA donations scandal?

1 as in moderated (2) into oblivion, but for off topic so its legal here right?
2 as in the moderators were instructed by the squirrels to conceal the truth
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: The ridiculous endless argument thread

Post by Queen K »

You had suggested Premier Horgan should be serving dead kittens on a plate for his $500/plate fundraiser.

It went South from there when you googled "Horgan, squirrel round up, Site C" and came up with how Site C is in fact finished and there is a worldwide conspiracy by NASA, GoogleEarth, the natives, the wolves and the Liberals to keep that fact quiet.

I thought you were in the beer already, which frosted your garters and you threw down a squirrel epitaph.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Forget beer. Cider is where it's at.

I think the best approach would be to flood site c with cider. Now before you discredit that, explain what you have against fruit growers.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://bchopgrowersassociation.com/ is ready to rumble with the BC Fruit Growers Association over the right to fill Site C with the alcoholic beverage of North America's choice.

I believe the orchardists are in for a rough ride in the courts too, with the claims of "backroom deals" and skullduggery over this matter.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

But you've put our premier in an impossible decision. How can he support both unions simultaneously?

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

You underestimate our dear Premier? :up:
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

You have to look who is actually in power. And let's not go lizard people. That's just silly. Clearly the squirrels are in power

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Everyone knows squirrels are the meat socks of political perfidy. I strongly suggest you google their political history to see how they engineered the nut industry and infilitrated the Nut Exchange of the former Soviet Union.

And now that the hop growers have filed suit against the cideries of the Okanagan, the California Hops Association has invoked NAFTA rules to claim profits they weren't entitled to by omission from the biding process.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Isn't it odd how Putin and poutine sound the same? But to serious business. Is a poutine still a poutine if you start adding extra toppings to it?

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Sure go ahead and deflect about the legal mess the Feds are in with the powerful and well funded Californian Hops Assc. Bring up Putin's affinity for Quebec style poutine why dontcha. How is Site C going to be filled with cider anyways when there aren't enough Cider Pipelines built yet? Those NIMBY anti-ciders have to be dealt with.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

LordEd wrote:Forget beer. Cider is where it's at.

I think the best approach would be to flood site c with cider. Now before you discredit that, explain what you have against fruit growers.

That would be STUPID, when you went fishing you would have to pee in the boat.

The natives will not protest a cider pipeline.
Black Dogs Matter
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

I've had my eyes opened. Stout. Give me a sturdy, chewy, rich, stout. Cider is for sissies.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

I don't mean the over sweet growers stuff. Give me dry English cider.

:130:

LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Wake up sheeple. Google it

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

And I like raspberry beer, and apricot beer and pearbeer and does anyone send me over a case of it? No, no they do not.
Why? Because they're afraid of the Lizard people, that's why. Long story. But the Cider Pipeline was secretly approved by the Harper Government and the BCLibs at the Whistler Resort's hidden cave conference room high up in the mountain. A snow covered door glided open and admitted the blackops heli's. There documents were signed to axe the initial BC Liberal plan to create jobs by employing people to fill Site C one bottle at a time. Thus the pipeline was born.

Return to “Grab Bag”