Bsuds wrote:Whats that in Cubits?

Where is Cubits? Saskatchewan? :biggrin:
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Square Footage

Post by Ken7 »

dodgerdodge wrote:
But why? If you live in a home with basement then its part of the home and therefore part of the square footage. I don't understand why people say "oh its a rancher, about 1200 sq ft" and then when you push them a bit suddenly its twice the size because guess what they have a fully finished basement with actually more space than upstairs. Even if the basement is unfinished it still counts as potential living space but should be listed as "unfinished"

Coming from Saskatchewan that is how I was raised to read or list a home. Typically they then add, fully finished basement.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Every province has their rules. It doesn't matter what someone thinks should be done or does....it just matters whether it adheres to the rules in that province. Glacier's example does not.
You and 71 others Like this post
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

LANDM wrote:If it is done, it doesn't mean it is correct or allowable. If what you describe is true and in the finished floor area you should do the correct thing and report it.

I would think that buyers would figure it out upon viewing. Another house on my street listed the lot as 0.3 acres. In reality, it was 0.2 acres. Almost every listing has errors. Mistakes happen, it's just weird how they are almost always in favour of bigger.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

How come everyone on your street is moving?
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Rider59 wrote:
Bsuds wrote:Whats that in Cubits?

Where is Cubits? Saskatchewan? :biggrin:

That might be one of the phony diamonds...lol.

Return to “Central Okanagan”