39%
with 50 lashes
13%

Total votes: 87

Opeeved
Fledgling

Re: Start jailing smokers who toss their butt out the car wi

Post by Opeeved »

BigBearBruno wrote:Even one human caused fire is unacceptable and the book should be thrown at these people. Not a warning, not a small fine with the threat of a big one "next time" straight up jail time and a massive fine. Something that hits them hard and makes them struggle for a few months to make ends meet. If they can even do that. One human caused fire that results in people losing their homes is completely unacceptable and more needs to be done then the slaps on the wrists these people get.

Greeeaaat. Take food from the mouths of babes or make the person depend on social services (ie cpp) and limit the viability of life... because you
think so. There's a nice big lake for you to jump into. Smh.

You're the exact type I toss my butt out for. In fact, wish it was your drive way. Goes both ways ;)
This post was brought to you, by, the letter F, Q and the number 8
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Greeeaaat. Take food from the mouths of babes or make the person depend on social services (ie cpp) and limit the viability of life... because you

You're the exact type I toss my butt out for. In fact, wish it was your drive way. Goes both ways ;)

[/quote]
Your comment is a breath of fresh air.......cough......cough......from the oh so righteous do-gooders out there.
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

lesliepaul wrote:

Your comment is a breath of fresh air.......cough......cough......from the oh so righteous do-gooders out there.[/quote]
I have exactly zero patience for the poster originally quoted. He wishes to impose his beliefs on me. Got serious news, look around at the world. Nations building and testing atomic bombs . conventionally bombing children and innocents. As in their beliefs and interests are right. :cuss: that crap. Ill do everything I can to help my neighbour (meaning my national compatriots) feed and clothe. If one wants to impose their will?
F :cuss: you. I'm driven to the point that bubble wrapped self absorbed doo fusses don't understand that it's truly everyone for them selves. I have been taught, in real life again, if I don't ascribe to another one's expectations, I'm a criminal. Just wait until real life comes knocking.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Anyone who throws there butts on the ground (it has potential to cause a fire) is a litter bug.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

Opeeved wrote:
BigBearBruno wrote:Even one human caused fire is unacceptable and the book should be thrown at these people. Not a warning, not a small fine with the threat of a big one "next time" straight up jail time and a massive fine. Something that hits them hard and makes them struggle for a few months to make ends meet. If they can even do that. One human caused fire that results in people losing their homes is completely unacceptable and more needs to be done then the slaps on the wrists these people get.

I think what annoys me the most about this ridiculous post? That that this uneducated poster thinks a criminal record is just "for a few months". It prevents voting and job prospects for at least 7 years(have you checked the box at burger king that asks if one has a criminal record? , no? I haven't either. But seriously? What the hell? Can you spell, s-e-l-f-a-b-s-o-r-b-e-d? . Oh wait, unless you're asking for "administration sanctions"?
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Sep 9th, 2017, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Opeeved wrote:At this point, reading some dogooder ridiculous wishful thinking posts, I consciously toss my butts out the window, in an non flammable area, just to drive your blood pressure up ;) .

^^
The kind of person that would consider farting in a packed elevator an act of rebellion. :up:
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
BigBearBruno
Fledgling

Post by BigBearBruno »

Opeeved wrote:

Lmao! Typical reply from a "smokers rights" type of person. I'm rolling around laughing right now, I love when smokers get all bent out of shape.
Just called me Triple B.
Bigger, Badder, Better than you!
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

You didn't write that post for someone to call you. Did you ? No, you didn't. That's your "lol lol lol" posting style.

That's fine, one can do that. Don't be surprised when someone calls you ;)
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

this whole thread is just to funny the courts will barely give jail time for murdering someone and you guys expect them to jail someone for a butt out the window *bleep* at that good luck to funny keep on dreaming [icon_lol2.gif]
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

LTD wrote:this whole thread is just to funny the courts will barely give jail time for murdering someone and you guys expect them to jail someone for a butt out the window *bleep* at that good luck to funny keep on dreaming [icon_lol2.gif]

I'm not calling for jail time, just a fine similar to that used for having a campfire during a campfire ban.
If the butt starts a fire that fine goes up to the cost of putting out the fire. Of course the only way to catch someone would be to have dashcam evidence or something similar.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Opeeved
Fledgling

Post by Opeeved »

Which is why I posted what I did. I don't really do that, just calling out the asinine, with asinine. I do admit to tossing the odd butt out the window, but never in a place that could start forest fires e.g. Timmies parking lot. I'm not asking for forgiveness nor even at all apologizing.except to my ownReflection .Glass houses people. I can walk up and down all sides with a"paint brush" for how everyone else is a f :cuss: up deserving of jail as far as I'm concerned. I don't spew that
s :cuss: t forward because my own house is glass.

Jesus Christ or mother Theresa incarnate? No? Quite literally, shut the :cuss: up then, with judgment. Simple.

Wadr.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

GordonH wrote:Anyone who throws there butts on the ground (it has potential to cause a fire) is a litter bug.

yeah ... even if it's almost out and you're in the middle of the Wal Mart parking lot ...

How'd you get out of you're safety bubble Gord ??

While I agree that it IS littering , the probability of the asphalt igniting is so remote even you should know better ..
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Anyone who throws there butts on the ground (it has potential to cause a fire) is a litter bug.

MAPearce wrote:yeah ... even if it's almost out and you're in the middle of the Wal Mart parking lot ...

How'd you get out of you're safety bubble Gord ??

While I agree that it IS littering , the probability of the asphalt igniting is so remote even you should know better ..

Look up the definition of potential

Did I say anything about where butts are thrown in my post, reread my post before quoting
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

GordonH wrote:
LTD wrote:this whole thread is just to funny the courts will barely give jail time for murdering someone and you guys expect them to jail someone for a butt out the window *bleep* at that good luck to funny keep on dreaming [icon_lol2.gif]

I'm not calling for jail time, just a fine similar to that used for having a campfire during a campfire ban.
If the butt starts a fire that fine goes up to the cost of putting out the fire. Of course the only way to catch someone would be to have dashcam evidence or something similar.

Good luck with your dash cam evidence "showing something falling out of a window". Much the same as you reporting "this grey car with license plate # was doing 60 in a 30 zone" to the police................IF, and that's a big IF for the police to even show up and use your eye-witness statement. If they do and contact the alleged speeder.........his answer just has to be "nope, wasn't me" and it is a dead issue.

Return to “Central Okanagan”