B.C. economy must brace for a seismic shift from NDP

LordEd
Guru

Re: B.C. economy must brace for a seismic shift from NDP

Post by LordEd »

Do I need to link to the 170+ posts where the word corruption is used and discuss how many instances are incorrect?

Fine... How exactly is the rbc corrupt? What actions? What dates?
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

I suppose that TD, CIBC, Scotiabank, and BMO latest forecasts that call for a significant decline in BC's GDP growth rate next year are all not be considered either.

Oh, well, I guess Johnny Horgan will waive Dumbledor's wand and it will all be good....

I've made a note of the range of forecasts. We will know good Johnny is with his wand in about a year....

The good news is that none them are forecasting an increase in the unemployment rate in BC. That's of more concern to me than real GDP numbers anyway. If folks don't lose their jobs, no harm done. If folks start losing their jobs, then we know Johnny has hold of the wrong end of the wand.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
rustled
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by rustled »

maryjane48 wrote:The Central 1 Credit Union is forecasting economic growth will remain healthy in British Columbia through 2020.

The financial institution says the B.C. economy has "fired on nearly all cylinders" this year, with growth for 2017 forecast at 3.5 per cent.

Deputy chief economist Bryan Yu says robust consumer demand is fuelling the growth thanks to surging employment, strong exports and government support.
Today's budget reinstated $$ for credit unions, "permanently".
The provincial preferential income tax treatment for credit unions was restored on Jan 1, 2017. This means there will be $15 million a year to credit unions to reinvest in communities.
https://www.cheknews.ca/50-msp-reductio ... te-365603/

Interesting, huh?
There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

rustled wrote:
maryjane48 wrote:The Central 1 Credit Union is forecasting economic growth will remain healthy in British Columbia through 2020.

The financial institution says the B.C. economy has "fired on nearly all cylinders" this year, with growth for 2017 forecast at 3.5 per cent.

Deputy chief economist Bryan Yu says robust consumer demand is fuelling the growth thanks to surging employment, strong exports and government support.
Today's budget reinstated $$ for credit unions, "permanently".
The provincial preferential income tax treatment for credit unions was restored on Jan 1, 2017. This means there will be $15 million a year to credit unions to reinvest in communities.
https://www.cheknews.ca/50-msp-reductio ... te-365603/

Interesting, huh?

This seems like one of those back at ya moments, given that mj is the one always repeating "follow the money." :biggrin:
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Post by Walking Wounded »

LordEd wrote:How exactly is the rbc corrupt? What actions? What dates?

I would really like to hear mj's answer to this( I need a good laugh today ) but I really doubt we will hear any response to it cause she knows it's BS.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

wow 4 people wait until i comment [icon_lol2.gif] . i feel like trumps twitter account.

for starters the rbc like other charter banks knowingly wash money for crooks to begin with . secondly its corrupt to issue a credit card and charge high interest rates. we went after mobsters for same things banks for some reason can do now without fear .

ok you can breathe now :smt045
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

That's funny. Rather listen to one rinky dink NDP supporting credit union on economic matters than the banks that really know. [icon_lol2.gif]
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

"CORRUPTION" is the battle cry of the inarticulate uninformed.

With no specifics it means nothing other than insight into the mind of those who scream it out .
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

maryjane48 wrote:the sale of pot will start more jobs than any pipeline

It will just transfer the current non taxpaying employee's of the pot trade onto welfare. No new jobs created......probably even less with the efficiency of a regulated industry.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

maryjane48 wrote:for starters the rbc like other charter banks knowingly wash money for crooks to begin with . secondly its corrupt to issue a credit card and charge high interest rates. we went after mobsters for same things banks for some reason can do now without fear .

ok you can breathe now :smt045

[icon_lol2.gif] I can breathe after I stop laughing [icon_lol2.gif]
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.

Return to “B.C.”