CNN host caught spreading hate at Antifa rally

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

CNN host caught spreading hate at Antifa rally

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Just disgusting! Boy has the media started to turn on the evil disgusting hate group Antifa. So refreshing to see. Let's hope this racist CNN host is canned for associating with this violent, hateful and disgusting terrorist group.

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: CNN host caught spreading hate at Antifa rally

Post by maryjane48 »

better to side with anitfa than nazi right. [icon_lol2.gif] infact im having antifa tea with my antifa cake while watching antifa tv :130: . im hoping our pm will declare national antifa day :200:
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

maryjane48 wrote:better to side with anitfa than nazi right. [icon_lol2.gif] infact im having antifa tea with my antifa cake while watching antifa tv :130: . im hoping our pm will declare national antifa day :200:

Get your mom buy you some black skinny jeans and matching black hoodie you can get a skull facemask at any cycle shop. Make sure to save all your urine so you spray it around someone in a wheel chair. Make sure not to put the mask and hoodie on until you check around for any men that will fight back.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Bitter and twisted.
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rider59 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Sep 8th, 2017, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: personal attack
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
I see what you did

Post by I see what you did »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Just disgusting! Boy has the media started to turn on the evil disgusting hate group Antifa. So refreshing to see. Let's hope this racist CNN host is canned for associating with this violent, hateful and disgusting terrorist group.

lol! you link to tucker carlson (mistake #1). He is as objective as rush limbaugh claiming that Irma reports are the product of a democratic conspiracy. Anyone who uses tucker carlson's reporting to engage a public smear campaign is a tool

ALSO - Did you even google Kamau Bell? Do you even know who he is, what he does? Your claims that he's racist border on levels of absolute stupidity that even you have not fallen for in the past. [icon_lol2.gif]
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Don't start making it personal!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
damager

Post by damager »

The Green Barbarian wrote:Just disgusting! Boy has the media started to turn on the evil disgusting hate group Antifa. So refreshing to see. Let's hope this racist CNN host is canned for associating with this violent, hateful and disgusting terrorist group.

I like Kamau Bell, he's pretty funny and his show is very good. He just won an emmy so I doubt he's going anywhere soon. He was on the Joe Rogan podcast last week. You should check out the discussion they had, it's 3 hrs long...not sure if that will take time away from your busy schedule

I know you probably didn't mean this, but a white person calling a black man "boy" is a big no-no (and I will comfortably assume that you are white)

Also, quoting Carlson Tucker is a big no-no (#2). He is an idiot who runs a hate agenda, and to use him as a reference on a hate campaign leaves you open to "criticism". I suspect you didn't fact check Tucker's piece, right? :1422: (no-no #3)

Here is the full context of Kamau's speech (taken from his twitter feed), and while you're at it, you should check out his white wife - an important bit before calling someone out for racism. That's no-no #4, should I go on?

https://twitter.com/wkamaubell

Today at the #NoHateintheBay rally in Berkeley I was given the chance to speak by @pastormykmac. I wasn't expecting it.

Before I knew it, I was holding the mic. As a comedian you would think I'm always ready to grab the mic. I'm not that kind of comedian.

But I seized the mic and said I was against white supremacy. (No news to anyone.) & The mic began to cut out. They handed me a bullhorn...

I had never used one before. (I almost mentioned it but immediately thought better of it.) I kept going & then I was handed the mic again...

At this point I thought, "I should probably just wrap this up." & I screamed the one point that I really wanted to make...

Berkeley shouldn't just come together when the Nazis/KKK kids/Fault Right/white supremacists show up. We should be like this everyday...

At that point I screamed Berkeley should support Black ppl, Brown ppl, LGBT, & immigrants & the mic cut out & screamed "EVERYBODY EVERYDAY!"

Totally channeling Russell Crowe's "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?" from Gladiator. Some media reports are leaving the "EVERYBODY" part out.

So to be clear, I want Berkeley & the country & the world & the known & unknown universe to be supportive, equitable, & fair to all of us.

Black ppl, Brown ppl, LGBT ppl, immigrants, refugees, Muslims, Jewish ppl, Pagans, UU's, Mormons, disabled ppl, poor ppl, mentally ill ppl..

All P.O.C.'s, Sikhs, Palestinians, homeless ppl, Houston's people & all ppl affected by the hurricane, Climate Change Scientists...

Public school teachers, Freedom Fighters, ppl caught up in the criminal justice system over some *bleep*, minimum wage workers, open mikers

& even white ppl... especially the white allies out in those Berkeley streets today & the white half of my children
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

averagejoe wrote:Image

lemon is as racist as it gets
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

well besides a photoshopped picture we will be expecting some proof of lemon being a racist otherwise you are defaming him and im sure his lawyer will want to have lil chat with your bank account . :smt045
I see what you did

Post by I see what you did »

the truth wrote:lemon is as racist as it gets

here's an exercise, truthy:
I don't know much about (or follow) Lemon, I could care less if he's the KKK grand wizard

but how about you start backing up "racist" accusations with actual facts (memes are not facts)

Return to “World”