Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Post by averagejoe »

RupertBear wrote:Now show me on this doll where Hillary hurt you by not being elected president.

Here you can order her book and then you can read it in your safe space.... [icon_lol2.gif]

What Happened To "What Happened": Amazon Slashes Hillary's Book Price 40% Before It Hits Shelves

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote: ....libreal/marxists haven't a clue! [icon_lol2.gif] and no leader!!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]

Ka-El wrote:joe, you wouldn't recognize a Marxist if one came up to your trailer door carrying a hammer and sickle. No clue [icon_lol2.gif]

Does he count? :D

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

averagejoe wrote:
RupertBear wrote:Now show me on this doll where Hillary hurt you by not being elected president.

Here you can order her book and then you can read it in your safe space.... [icon_lol2.gif]

What Happened To "What Happened": Amazon Slashes Hillary's Book Price 40% Before It Hits Shelves

Nope. Sorry. I have no interest whatsoever in reading her book. Even if it was free.
She's had her fifteen minutes of fame. Now it's time for everyone to move forward.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

averagejoe wrote:Could you imagine if Hillary got elected????? [icon_lol2.gif]

Oh ya we need a women as President, then a clown and then a left handed monkey and then a oh forget it....libreal/marxists haven't a clue! [icon_lol2.gif] and no leader!!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]

Took me a while but I now realize who you were referring to when you said "left handed monkey". Maybe it's because I'm naive about the level racism that exists that it didn't occur to me that you were making reference to Obama, a left handed African American.

It's a new low for someone I didn't think could sink any lower. I actually feel sorry for fossils like yourself because I can't think of a greater example of a wasted life than one lived with heart filled with hate.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Oh ya we need a women as President, then a clown and then a left handed monkey and then a oh forget it....libreal/marxists haven't a clue! [icon_lol2.gif] and no leader!!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]

Poindexter wrote:Took me a while but I now realize who you were referring to when you said "left handed monkey". Maybe it's because I'm naive about the level racism that exists that it didn't occur to me that you were making reference to Obama, a left handed African American.

It's a new low for someone I didn't think could sink any lower. I actually feel sorry for fossils like yourself because I can't think of a greater example of a wasted life than one lived with heart filled with hate.

Quit being so self righteous....obviously you can't take memes for what they are! :138:

liberal/marxists look for the phantom racist under every rug..... :up:

Oh ya, everytime they can't win a battle....why not bring the old "your a racist" rant! [icon_lol2.gif]

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote: liberal/marxists look for the phantom racist under every rug.....

Not necessary. You make it too obvious. :smt045
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Poindexter wrote:Took me a while but I now realize who you were referring to when you said "left handed monkey". Maybe it's because I'm naive about the level racism that exists that it didn't occur to me that you were making reference to Obama, a left handed African American.

I'm sorry if I offended you? I didn't realize that you read racism in everyone's memes and comments? :135:

I didn't realize your beloved Obama was left handed till I looked it up.... :smt045

Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

averagejoe wrote:I'm sorry if I offended you? I didn't realize that you read racism in everyone's memes and comments? :135:

I didn't realize your beloved Obama was left handed till I looked it up.... :smt045

Save it Joe, I may be naive when it comes to racism but not when it comes to BS.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Poindexter wrote:Save it Joe, I may be naive when it comes to racism but not when it comes to BS.

Damn.....you caught me....! :spitcoffee:

Your a little young to understand.....it's an old tradesman joke!

I just forgot the wrench part of it..... :biggrin:

Besides....he already was President. :smt045

fall
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by fall »

Attachments
IMG_0782.JPG
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Yep, she lost with 2.9 million more votes than Trump.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:Yep, she lost with 2.9 million more votes than Trump.

and yesterday the Florida Panthers beat the Nashville Predators 5 - 3. Nashville out-shot Florida 34 - 28. By your logic Nashville should have won the game.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The Green Barbarian wrote:and yesterday the Florida Panthers beat the Nashville Predators 5 - 3. Nashville out-shot Florida 34 - 28. By your logic Nashville should have won the game.

Similarly, you could have the Vancouver Canucks outscore the Montreal Canadians over a seven game series, and still lose the cup, then riot in the streets because they "actually won."
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Actually, it would be a more accurate reflection if Montreal received 1.25 goals everytime they put a puck in the net. Canuck fans would have reason to complain if the other teams goals counted more than their's on the scoreboard. The same with the popular vote, why should a vote for one party count more than a vote for the other?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

All votes are equal. one vote = one goal. It's like here in Canada where each riding gets you one win. It's not the number of total goals/votes, but the number of wins/ridings that count. You could win 30,000 to 0 in one riding and lose 15,500 to 14,500 in another, and still be tied 1-1.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “World”