Who do you miss?

A potpourri of off-topics.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Who do you miss?

Post by Queen K »

We won't be driving by there this trip but I will make an effort to head his way on a roadtrip soonish.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I see that UhHuhYeahSure has posted for the first time since 2009 and Homeownertoo has made an appearance for the first time in 2 years!
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Has Captain Awesome been back at all?
I haven't failed until I quit.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Lady tehMa wrote:Has Captain Awesome been back at all?

2 post shy of 25,000, hopefully he just moved on & nothing bad happened.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

GordonH wrote:
Lady tehMa wrote:Has Captain Awesome been back at all?

2 post shy of 25,000, hopefully he just moved on & nothing bad happened.

We have an $800,000,000 bet on whether or not he will reach 25,000 posts before I do. I could be out a lot of money if he's more disciplined that I thought.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I'm missing JFlem lately. And forum too.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

I know some folks have changed their names and are posting less - the names on my friendslist have changed. That really messes with me though because I can't keep stuff straight.

oneH2Obabe hasn't been posting much at all . . . though I believe she's still under her original name.
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

I've noticed that Barney Google hasn't been around much ?? hope he's ok
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

Devil's Advocate was the one who first got me involved in these forums; I found his posts regarding the real estate situation in Kelowna to be very informative, and I was really sorry to when he announced his decision to stop posting.

I kept hoping he'd change his mind and come back to the forums one day, but as far as I know he never did. Does anyone know what happened to him? Does he still live in Kelowna?
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

W105 wrote:I've noticed that Barney Google hasn't been around much ?? hope he's ok

Last post was not that long ago August 31, 2017, only 16 days ago.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Lady tehMa wrote:I know some folks have changed their names and are posting less - the names on my friendslist have changed. That really messes with me though because I can't keep stuff straight.

oneH2Obabe hasn't been posting much at all . . . though I believe she's still under her original name.

oneh2obabe posted today
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

What ever happened to Nibs/I Think?
- Douglas Murray
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

and Phoenix Within . . .
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Glacier wrote:What ever happened to Nibs/I Think?

I stop in to see him once in a while on my road trips. He's had it with arguing with nutcases he says. :130:

Return to “Grab Bag”