Body found in orchard

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Body found in orchard

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#208898 so city hall of kelowna is awear that the homeless hang out there,and do nothing about it, well city hall thats what happens , this is on year head
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Re: Body found in orchard

Post by TylerM4 »

the truth wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-208898-1-.htm#208898 so city hall of kelowna is awear that the homeless hang out there,and do nothing about it, well city hall thats what happens , this is on year head

You think she wouldn't have died if she was homeless downtown? I'd say she was safer in the orchard.
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

TylerM4 wrote:
You think she wouldn't have died if she was homeless downtown? I'd say she was safer in the orchard.

obviously not.she is dead
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

They said the area was busy, and homeless do spend time there - but they didn't say the woman was homeless.
I haven't failed until I quit.
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

the truth wrote:https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-story-208898-1-.htm#208898 so city hall of kelowna is awear that the homeless hang out there,and do nothing about it, well city hall thats what happens , this is on year head

I can't find where it says that the deceased was homeless.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by youjustcomplain »

voice of reason wrote:obviously not.she is dead

It's obvious that the orchard is less safe than downtown because someone died in the orchard? I guess hospitals and seniors residences are more dangerous too then since people die in those buildings. Obvious right?
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

I took the mention of foot traffic and homeless persons in the area to mean that someone likely saw something, if she perished so close to the roadway.

But some of us have a favourite topic on these boards, and will twist every news story we can to fit that so we can :cuss: about it.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

Seriously folks??? This is what really matters in your life?? My God whether she was homeless, wealthy, student, housewife, mother, middle class worker, what frigging difference does it make? She died!! Why do people need to label everything. Simply accept the unfortunate fact that a human being has died. How you label it isn't going to change a damn thing except maybe justify your judgement of the person.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelowna RCMP are in the midst of a murder investigation.

RCMP have now confirmed a woman whose body was discovered in an orchard on Cooper Road Wednesday was the victim of foul play.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#208958
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote: so city hall of kelowna is awear that the homeless hang out there,and do nothing about it, well city hall thats what happens , this is on year head

Guess stop all types of traffic too?

"It's a busy area, lots of foot traffic and a lot of vehicle traffic,"

This happened right across the street from a huge apartment complex - maybe someone there saw something.
lensbaby
Board Meister

Post by lensbaby »

the truth wrote " so city hall of kelowna is awear that the homeless hang out there,and do nothing about it,"

So - where should they hang out?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

they get paid the big bucks , they can figure it out,,, o wait they did another bs study
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

they get paid the big bucks , they can figure it out,,, o wait they did another bs study https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#206349
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Facts haven't been released yet that confirms homelessness. Not every dead person found in places like that are homeless.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#208898 true, just going with what the link says lots of homeless hang out there

Return to “Central Okanagan”