NHL

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: NHL

Post by GordonH »

Frisk wrote:Oilers scored 2 goals in 40 seconds right after I posted that. lol

Sound similar to Oilers of the 80s, so so defence.... incredible offense.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

Check out the Vegas vs. Arizona game going on right now
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

I know it's pretty early in the season but the fact that Ovechkin has scored 9 goals in 5 games is really remarkable.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Frisk wrote:I know it's pretty early in the season but the fact that Ovechkin has scored 9 goals in 5 games is really remarkable.

Well now he needs to do that, reason being since last season many of big guns of Washington moved on due lack of Cap. We will see if he can continue at this place
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

he needs to save some of those goals for the his playoffs [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

Painful start for the oilers....uhhhggg.....
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Frisk wrote:Painful start for the oilers....uhhhggg.....

So 6 & 7 games into the new season few surprises, okay a couple of surprises.

I don't see anything Eastern Conference that I consider a surprise, Toronto is doing as suspected.

Meanwhile in Western Conference, I did expect to see Oilers at least were Golden Knights are currently.

So the 2 surprises Vegas & Edmonton, it only 7 games in..... lots can happen.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

What?

I stopped watching NHL a few years ago when I realized Canucks weren't going to ever make the playoffs again

and now there's a Vegas team?

Wow. The NHL will do anything to try make a buck.

[icon_lol2.gif]
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Frisk
Guru

Post by Frisk »

Tampa bay looking really solid this year
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

So 2 Canadian based teams really suck so far this season, I'm sure Edmonton fans are going W-T-F happened.
Meanwhile I'm surprised Montreal fans are not calling for head of the GM on a platter.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote:So 2 Canadian based teams really suck so far this season, I'm sure Edmonton fans are going W-T-F happened.
Meanwhile I'm surprised Montreal fans are not calling for head of the GM on a platter.

we are calling for his head on a platter, :smt045

i could see a big block buster trade between these two teams
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:So 2 Canadian based teams really suck so far this season, I'm sure Edmonton fans are going W-T-F happened.

the truth wrote:we are calling for his head on a platter, :smt045

Yep the Molson Family needs to send Marc Bergevin packing. They may have to look outside a french speaking person for their next GM. Everybody knows the Montreal Canadiens prefer french speaking coaches & Gm's. Hmm... maybe take a chance on a former goaltender as the new GM, of course knowing how he left. Would he be willing to come back into management, I'm talking about Patrick Roy.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote:

the truth wrote:we are calling for his head on a platter, :smt045

Yep the Molson Family needs to send Marc Bergevin packing. They may have to look outside a french speaking person for their next GM. Everybody knows the Montreal Canadiens prefer french speaking coaches & Gm's. Hmm... maybe take a chance on a former goaltender as the new GM, of course knowing how he left. Would he be willing to come back into management, I'm talking about Patrick Roy.

i think patrick roy is waiting for quebec to have a team--soon i hope :smt045 so he can become there gm
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

^^^ so do you believe it will be a moved team (if so who) or expansion.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

who know with butt man [icon_lol2.gif] , islanders, florida, carolina, coyotes, columbus :smt045

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”