False Flag

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: False Flag

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:of course
Of course - you can always contribute to humanity:
http://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/ca ... an-victims
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Too many crisis actors verify otherwise, you mean.

Not at all. You are misinformed of course. Maybe take an interest in humanity and talk to those that were injured - they are available.

I agree with you 100% on this Fancy.
BTL is way off in LaLa Land, and needs to actually search out the actual victims families.
She/he will not be able to handle the truth for sure.

BTL - Saying that there was no one murdered in Vegas by the gunman is a sign of mental illness.
You don't want to accept the real world can be a real piece of s :cuss: .
It happened - :135: and there are numerous real life victims here in BC.
Some even live in the Okanagan Valley.

Pull your head out of your fat a :cuss:, and search out any one of them.
They will set you straight, with the actual real truth.

But I really doubt that you have the strength to get off of your fat a :cuss: and actually confront real life.

Go ahead prove us wrong - go and meet the "Crisis Actors" you say exist.
They are available here for you to meet in the flesh - face to face with bullet wounds in their bodies.

Go ask to meet the family, or GF of the young man from Maple Ridge.
He went to his apprenticeship class, in Kelowna.

I am sure his classmates can easily and happily, verify his existence, and death for you - In person.
Don't be a wimp behind a keyboard - get out there and prove us wrong.
OR - prove to all of us with a real world meeting, that you are right.

I am laying odds, that you will not get out of your dark hole, and come into the sunlight to meet these actual victims here in the valley.

But - IMO - you will sit behind your screen, and continue to be the lackluster troll, that you have proven yourself to be.
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

NotNorthAnymore wrote:
I agree with you 100% on this Fancy.
BTL is way off in LaLa Land, and needs to actually search out the actual victims families.
She/he will not be able to handle the truth for sure.

BTL - Saying that there was no one murdered in Vegas by the gunman is a sign of mental illness.
You don't want to accept the real world can be a real piece of s :cuss: .
It happened - :135: and there are numerous real life victims here in BC.
Some even live in the Okanagan Valley.

Pull your head out of your fat a :cuss:, and search out any one of them.
They will set you straight, with the actual real truth.

But I really doubt that you have the strength to get off of your fat a :cuss: and actually confront real life.

Go ahead prove us wrong - go and meet the "Crisis Actors" you say exist.
They are available here for you to meet in the flesh - face to face with bullet wounds in their bodies.

Go ask to meet the family, or GF of the young man from Maple Ridge.
He went to his apprenticeship class, in Kelowna.

I am sure his classmates can easily and happily, verify his existence, and death for you - In person.
Don't be a wimp behind a keyboard - get out there and prove us wrong.
OR - prove to all of us with a real world meeting, that you are right.

I am laying odds, that you will not get out of your dark hole, and come into the sunlight to meet these actual victims here in the valley.

But - IMO - you will sit behind your screen, and continue to be the lackluster troll, that you have proven yourself to be.

Set the local meeting up, tell me where and when...I will be there. On time.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

An Okanagan local:
Braden, who is a heavy duty mechanic at Vernon’s Great West Equipment, could be in hospital for the next several days and his parents are travelling to Las Vegas to be with him.

http://www.kelownacapnews.com/news/lake ... las-vegas/
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Because_They_Lie wrote: I am not one to prove myself, I do not feel the need. I do not need others to agree and/or validate me. I observe what I observe, investigate some and come to a conclusion that brings peace and I move on until the next "all the worlds a stage" event. and I go through the same process.... It's becoming predictable, dull and poorly executed to the point that I am starting to believe the powers that be would like us to discover their deceptions.

:spitcoffee: :laugh:
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“that you consider Wikipedia to be evidence or proof of anything leaves me shaking my head.”
100 % more proof then you supply.
“investigate some and come to a conclusion”

If the conclusion is not correct, and you can supply no factual points then you are a troll.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 16th, 2017, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Try again without the personal attack!
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:As always, excellent compilation of reports peaceseeker!
Even people in our community have told me that they know of people who were injured or hurt, myself I have a hard time believing that anyone was shot at all.... injured from the commotion, yes.

The bullets, if there were bullets were blanks - most likely it was sound effects being used.

First, not good reports by peaceseeker when repeating a name that isn't accurate (i.e. Jon Rappoport's report " In Vegas, we are told the police are carrying out a thorough inquiry, in order to understand Stephen Braddock’s motive ") Don't know what Braddock has to do with Stephen Paddock (the shooter).
Irrelevant you having a hard time (that I have no doubt) and I would assume people were injured in the commotion as some were being dragged and pulled out of the area. Blanks don't kill people the way this happened and consider the fact that some people thought it was fireworks associated with the show until people started falling (blanks don't do that either) from gunshots.
If one is going to form an opinion that has any validity, one assumes that opinion is based on facts. If not, opinions can be wrong.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:As always, excellent compilation of reports peaceseeker!
Even people in our community have told me that they know of people who were injured or hurt, myself I have a hard time believing that anyone was shot at all.... injured from the commotion, yes.

The bullets, if there were bullets were blanks - most likely it was sound effects being used.

First, not good reports by peaceseeker when repeating a name that isn't accurate (i.e. Jon Rappoport's report " In Vegas, we are told the police are carrying out a thorough inquiry, in order to understand Stephen Braddock’s motive ") Don't know what Braddock has to do with Stephen Paddock (the shooter).
Irrelevant you having a hard time (that I have no doubt) and I would assume people were injured in the commotion as some were being dragged and pulled out of the area. Blanks don't kill people the way this happened and consider the fact that some people thought it was fireworks associated with the show until people started falling (blanks don't do that either) from gunshots.
If one is going to form an opinion that has any validity, one assumes that opinion is based on facts. If not, opinions can be wrong.

just 1 photograph from the Los Vegas concert revealing a gun shot hole. JUST 1. I have yet to view. IF I am provided with proof of gun shot holes my perspective will change.

Provide proof. its that simple.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Ridiculous when an investigation is still underway and I'm sure abhorrent to survivors and their families - trolling at its worst.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

A big fail for NotNorthAnymore - you test me, demand that I meet the victims - I comply, ready to attend the meeting that you arrange - yet you fail to provide. Instead you resort back to personal attacks.

At this point I am 100% certain that you and fancy are trolls, nothing but.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

That has already been established in your corner. I have supplied info:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/p ... 50111.html
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:Ridiculous when an investigation is still underway and I'm sure abhorrent to survivors and their families - trolling at its worst.

Do you LIVE on this forum?

Every time I make a post it is WITHIN SECONDS that you are replying.

Get a life buddy.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:Ridiculous when an investigation is still underway and I'm sure abhorrent to survivors and their families - trolling at its worst.

So Weak
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

So I supply what you so desperately needed and you feel the need to comment on me - I'm not the topic. Trolling at its worst again.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”