Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Post by neilsimon »

averagejoe wrote:...
I'm sorry your offended....I'm sure you can find a safe place to feel better. :D

You do get that this is why people don't take Trump supporters seriously? They whinge about what they call fake news, which often isn't, and then repeatedly post/point to/cite completely fabricated propaganda, pretending it's genuine and get all giddy when they find some almost accurate fact in their otherwise completely fictitious information.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

averagejoe wrote:...
I'm sorry your offended....I'm sure you can find a safe place to feel better. :D

neilsimon wrote:You do get that this is why people don't take Trump supporters seriously? They whinge about what they call fake news, which often isn't, and then repeatedly post/point to/cite completely fabricated propaganda, pretending it's genuine and get all giddy when they find some almost accurate fact in their otherwise completely fictitious information.

Why are leftists so offended by memes.... [icon_lol2.gif]

meme
mēm/
noun
plural noun: memes

a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc., that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.

Origin
1970s: from Greek mimēma ‘that which is imitated,
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by neilsimon »

averagejoe wrote:Why are leftists so offended by memes.... [icon_lol2.gif]

Don't worry, I'm not offended in the least. Disappointed, maybe, but certainly not offended.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

who's offended here? We're just flabbergasted by the stupidity that falls for photoshops like that. How do you expect people to take your message seriously when you need to fake images for the sake of it?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Omnitheo wrote:who's offended here? We're just flabbergasted by the stupidity that falls for photoshops like that. How do you expect people to take your message seriously when you need to fake images for the sake of it?

:dash:

You get it....you just can't take it! [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

no you're right. I can't stand when people deliberately attempt to mislead people to suit a political agenda. I also can't stand when people are unable to use critical thinking skills to understand if something is fake or not.

What I'm really wondering is which of those two camps you fall into.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by neilsimon »

averagejoe wrote:
Verum wrote:Image

Leftists don't meme very good! :biggrin:

Hummmm don't see any Russian pin flag on Trump...oh only left leaning non funny comedians. [icon_lol2.gif]

It was a cartoon, not meant to represent an actual event. It was not an attempt to con gullible people into thinking that Trump wore that pin. Unlike that pathetic photoshop job pretending that Obama had given Weinstein a medal.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

neilsimon wrote: Unlike that pathetic photoshop job pretending that Obama had given Weinstein a medal.
LOL

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

And “the right” can’t truth.

Who cares if “the left” can’t be as bothered to make up childish macro images and bad photoshops.

I see “the right’s” also still hijacking artist’s work for their “memes” as seen by your use of Pepe the frog
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Omnitheo wrote:And “the right” can’t truth.

... and that's the truth! 10/10 :up:
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Who cares if “the left” can’t be as bothered to make up childish macro images and bad photoshops.

I see “the right’s” also still hijacking artist’s work for their “memes” as seen by your use of Pepe the frog

LOL...your funny! [icon_lol2.gif]

Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 20th, 2017, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Actually, neither side can. We've seen numerous cases of blatant left and right lies posted here. What I find funny is that one side thinks they are superior to the other.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Omnitheo wrote:no you're right. I can't stand when people deliberately attempt to mislead people to suit a political agenda..

Lol! You mean a right wing agenda. When it comes to misleading people to suit a leftist agenda, the left posters here seem to be not only supportive, but full of sheer ebullience when presented with an opportunity to mislead. This pertains to everything from spinning blatant hypocrisy of Dr Seuss hating librarians, to supporting the annual waste of hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars on the man made climate change myth, to defending indefensible "alternative energy" scams like solar and wind, to defending the constant stupidity of our current brainless PM.

It never ends with constant spin and misleading information being posted here by dull witted leftist partisan puppies, all to suit a backward leftist political agenda.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Ka-El wrote:... and that's the truth! 10/10 :up:

Well, half truth anyway.

Return to “World”