Girls on Grapes . What do you think? I think it's idiotic.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
ecoforce

Girls on Grapes . What do you think? I think it's idiotic.

Post by ecoforce »

What do you guys think?

I think they just look hideous. Old women trying to look like teenagers. Get a life.

Noone in right mind would go out with these old women. At least not me or people around me with a sane mind.

I hope they get the idea soon that they are never gonna get younger. Just looks so bad.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Girls on Grapes . What do you think? I think it's idioti

Post by Dizzy1 »

So, your definition of a “sane mind” is what you find attractive and no one else?
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Link? What the...?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Thanks for that, older women, discussing relationships and dating. And according to ecoforce they are all over the hill, ugly, throw the burka on and forget about ever and I mean ever finding love or like or a man, ever and I mean ever again, they're old and no one wants them.

Got it.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

ecoforce wrote:What do you guys think?

I think they just look hideous. Old women trying to look like teenagers. Get a life.

Noone in right mind would go out with these old women. At least not me or people around me with a sane mind.

I hope they get the idea soon that they are never gonna get younger. Just looks so bad.

How old are you? 12?

Look, the demographics in the Okanagan Valley are changing, the baby boomers are entering their early 50s, like me, or are in their late 60s. And they are the growing population in the Okanagan Valley due to people moving here after making their money elsewhere, selling and moving here.

Like it or not, Girls on Grapes is bang on for topical, age appropriate material and bang on for marketing strategy. Appealing to women 40 to ???, actually I can't put a ceiling age on it because 70 is the new 60.

So grow up ecoforce.
StraitTalk
Lord of the Board

Post by StraitTalk »

I like how you made a thread for this... is it personal for you or are you just that toxic?
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Please post a video of yourself so we can all judge (you Wont because you're a :cuss: ). Woman all looked gorgeous and good for them!
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

ecoforce wrote:I think they just look hideous. Old women trying to look like teenagers.

I didn't see anyone trying to look like a teenager in that group.

As someone else posted, lets see a photo of you so we can give an opinion of how you look.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Oh another reality TV show.... why do people still watch this crap.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

GordonH wrote:Oh another reality TV show.... why do people still watch this crap.

Ah do other people still watch other “crap” like sports?
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote:Oh another reality TV show.... why do people still watch this crap.

Dizzy1 wrote:Ah do other people still watch other “crap” like sports?

Yep I do, sorry to disappoint you Dizzy1. Far better then those badly scripted reality shows, this includes sports entertainment shows like WWE.

I watch actual sports
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

IF you are not going out with them, or anyone you know, why do you care that these women may (or may not) choose to have a vibrant social/sex life?
Yes, there actually are plenty of guys who are interested in women over (pick an age). They actually would like some companionship, may or may not want to get married, but that's not essential for many older women. They would just like to be active, possibly with a "bestie with a testie".
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Silverstarqueen wrote: They would just like to be active, possibly with a "bestie with a testie".

:spitcoffee:
Bring back the LIKE button.
Loki2u
Board Meister

Post by Loki2u »

This probably isn't the popular opinion, but looks aside, I'm with the OP on this one.

These segments are terrible! I was going to start my own topic on this a few weeks ago and didn't get around to it.

They are unfunny and uninteresting. One of the segments was "supposed" to be about texting as indicated in the title, and texting wasn't mentioned once! Just one of the girl making fart noises.

They are trying to be like a 'sex in the city' type idea but the women are annoying and self serving. 90 percent of them are single and I now I understand why.

Most of their videos have the comments disabled....I highly doubt I'm the only one who thinks these segments are awful.

I have nothing against their looks, they are quite attractive, but they do act like teenagers as the OP stated.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your INFORMED opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. -Harlan Ellison-

Return to “Social Concerns”