Girls on Grapes . What do you think? I think it's idiotic.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Girls on Grapes . What do you think? I think it's idioti

Post by Queen K »

He said they are trying to look like teenagers, not act like teenagers.

But I'm splitting hairs. :biggrin:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

A couple of them are jumping around like "a drop of water on a hot skillet". Not very attractive for their age group.
Bring back the LIKE button.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

alanjh595 wrote:A couple of them are jumping around like "a drop of water on a hot skillet". Not very attractive for their age group.

Why do people have to act their age? Why does it bother you so much? I like to think I don't act my age..... it honestly amazes me that people have nothing better to do but criticize these women....Glad you're perfect :biggrin:
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

vegas1500 wrote:
alanjh595 wrote:A couple of them are jumping around like "a drop of water on a hot skillet". Not very attractive for their age group.

Why do people have to act their age? Why does it bother you so much? I like to think I don't act my age..... it honestly amazes me that people have nothing better to do but criticize these women....Glad you're perfect :biggrin:

NO....I am far from perfect. I consider myself as a 3/10. BUT, if I was to go to (lets say a bar) and seen these women (of any age) twitching and jittering around like these ones were, I would judge them as "______________________" (I don't know how to put that politely).

A couple of them are physically attractive, most are not. The ones that are WAY over the top with enthusiasm (JITTERY) , are not MY cup of tea.

OF course, to put this in context, one would have to consider my relationship background and my personal preferences.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

alanjh595 wrote:A couple of them are jumping around like "a drop of water on a hot skillet". Not very attractive for their age group

NO....I am far from perfect. I consider myself as a 3/10. BUT, if I was to go to (lets say a bar) and seen these women (of any age) twitching and jittering around like these ones were, I would judge them as "______________________" (I don't know how to put that politely).

A couple of them are physically attractive, most are not. The ones that are WAY over the top with enthusiasm (JITTERY) , are not MY cup of tea.

OF course, to put this in context, one would have to consider my relationship background and my personal preferences.

News flash: There are all types of women, all types of behaviors, they don't care what you think of them. They are not "looking" for you, and are not interested in you. So it makes absolutely no difference that you are not attracted to them. Some guys like older women, some women like older guys. Some are looking for something else. Fortunately not everyone is alike.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Silverstarqueen wrote:
alanjh595 wrote:A couple of them are jumping around like "a drop of water on a hot skillet". Not very attractive for their age group

News flash: There are all types of women, all types of behaviors, they don't care what you think of them. They are not "looking" for you, and are not interested in you. So it makes absolutely no difference that you are not attracted to them. Some guys like older women, some women like older guys. Some are looking for something else. Fortunately not everyone is alike.

That goes BOTH ways. BUT..........all single women (of my age group) are LOOKING for men just like me. Under 60, home owner, single, (out of town living) adult children, suit wearing, professional, don't care, and wealthy.

That's why I have stopped going to the grocery store after 6pm. It is loaded with "cruisers" looking for a man without a wedding ring. They become very obvious when they spend more than 1.5 minutes in the meat section. You don't believe me? I used to go to Safeway at 7:00, pick out a really nice roast beef and ask a pretty girl, with no wedding ring, "How long would you boil this for?" EasyPeasy.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

News flash: There are all types of women, all types of behaviors, they don't care what you think of them. They are not "looking" for you, and are not interested in you. So it makes absolutely no difference that you are not attracted to them. Some guys like older women, some women like older guys. Some are looking for something else. Fortunately not everyone is alike.[/quote]

That goes BOTH ways. BUT..........all single women (of my age group) are LOOKING for men just like me. Under 60, home owner, single, (out of town living) adult children, suit wearing, professional, don't care, and wealthy.

That's why I have stopped going to the grocery store after 6pm. It is loaded with "cruisers" looking for a man without a wedding ring. They become very obvious when they spend more than 1.5 minutes in the meat section. You don't believe me? I used to go to Safeway at 7:00, pick out a really nice roast beef and ask a pretty girl, with no wedding ring, "How long would you boil this for?" EasyPeasy.[/quote]

Seriously? Maybe you should write a book on "how to pick up woman easy Peasy while being 3 out of 10". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I better time myself in the meat section. :200:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

vegas1500 wrote:Re: Central Okanagan housing market thread

Seriously? Maybe you should write a book on "how to pick up woman easy Peasy while being 3 out of 10". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When you become of MY age, single women are single for a reason. My book can be found on Amazon and in the humour section of some bookshops.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Book? I love books, Please PM me the title. :biggrin:
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Queen K wrote:Book? I love books, Please PM me the title. :biggrin:

NO.....it has my real name on it.
lightspeed
Guru

Post by lightspeed »

Annoying, awful, amateur, waffly, fourth rate dross.

Not sure who even watches mindless crud like this.
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

All my haters are less successful than me...
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

lightspeed wrote:Not sure who even watches mindless crud like this.

We don't watch any of the reality (crud) shows. Not our cuppa tea.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

lightspeed wrote:Annoying, awful, amateur, waffly, fourth rate dross.

Not sure who even watches mindless crud like this.

I agree.. mindless crud . If it weren't for the link , I'd have never even stumbled across that trash .

And those types of women are types I wouldn't give the time of day to .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Wasn't even going to start watching any of them. Not my thing. But I don't see them hurting anyone
- other than the couch potatoes who would rather sit through any of them than do something else.

Return to “Social Concerns”