Court Invalid

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
alanjh595
Banned

Re: Court Invalid

Post by alanjh595 »

Bring back the LIKE button.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I would think that just the fact he was smuggling weapons into Canada would be the crime no matter what his citizenship is/was. Even "Freemen" can go to jail.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
HP
Board Meister

Post by HP »

Even "Freemen" can go to jail.

Not by their circular arguments, no. That's the trick, you can't be imprisoned because you're living by "natural laws".

The guy in the video above is a great example of the types of 'logic' being employed:
- You don't have jurisdiction over me
- Mobility is a right
- The UN has a charter about rights of indigenous people
- If you don't let me drive then you're taking away my rights
- You haven't proven to me that Hawaii is a state of the US
- Therefore, driving is a right and even if it isn't, until we hash out the legal standing of Hawaii I can drive

Freedom of Movement is a right under the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights (which gets brought up in the video) ... however, that declaration does not include "Manner of Locomotion" as a right...

Anyway, I only brought up the freeman thing because the article sounded freakishly similar.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The term (freeman) was used in a newspaper article about Alex Louis and he's been in custody since February hasn't he?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Fancy wrote:The term (freeman) was used in a newspaper article about Alex Louis and he's been in custody since February hasn't he?

According to the court records, YES he in custody.

Capture.JPG
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Yeah its freeman-style arguing all right.

http://canlii.ca/t/h03dp
[10] The belief most concerning for the purposes of this hearing is Mr. Louie’s belief that criminal laws, or any laws for that matter, do not apply to him. He is well known to this court. He has attended frequently on his own behalf and the behalf of others. On each occasion, he engages in a verbal standoff with the Crown and the court alleging neither has any jurisdiction to deal with the offences over him or the people he seeks to represent.
[11] Although I am not aware of any physical altercations during these court attendances, Mr. Louie is routinely highly disruptive and demonstrates a great deal of hostility and aggression always warranting the presence of extra sheriffs.
[12] He has been convicted multiple times for driving while prohibited and even spent time in jail as a result. The current allegations that he was driving is yet again another example of Mr. Louie’s belief that the laws of Canada do not apply to him, and that the likelihood of him obeying any form of release document going forward is nil.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

The link I posted is the decision why he's in custody instead of bail.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

LordEd wrote:The link I posted is the decision why he's in custody instead of bail.

Excellent research LordEd, good job! :hailjo:
XT225
Lord of the Board

Post by XT225 »

vegas1500 wrote:So he wants the courts to prove hes a Canadian citizen.....wonder how much money the Canadian government has paid him in his life? This guy is a waste of skin....and give first nations people a bad image.

Yes, I wonder....wonder if he ever acknowledged, received and cashed a Government of Canada cheque in his lifetime? Funny how some only want to recognize what they want to recognize. :200:
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

He's travelled on public roads - enough said.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Green-light
Fledgling

Post by Green-light »

GordonH wrote:Absolutely no one is above the law

who's law?
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Green-light wrote:
GordonH wrote:Absolutely no one is above the law

who's law?

The laws of the land that he lives on. If he claims that it is native land, that's fine, so long as he is on native lands. If he objects to that, then he should consider that he is driving a motor vehicle that is not of native origin on roadways that were not built by native peoples.
Guns were not invented or produced by indigenous people. The gas that is used in his car was an invention made by non-native people.
He has electricity that is supplied by European immigrants and discovered by one of those people.

He can't have it both ways, or pick and choose benefits as though he was at a smorgasboard.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Everyone who lives in Canada is bound by Canadian law as defined in our Criminal Code. My work used to bring me into the courtroom. I really did enjoy getting the opportunity to watch some “freeloader off the land” argue that taxation is illegal and therefore he does not have to pay taxes. The best part was their stunned look of shock as they were taken away by Sheriffs.

LOL, just remembered another incident with the circuit court up north where this fool tried to declare he no longer needed to use or state his birth name due to his inalienable sovereign rights, yada yada yada. Changed his mind on cooperating pretty quickly when the Judge decided he would just be held in custody until it could be determined who he was.

Kooks are funny.
HP
Board Meister

Post by HP »

He can't have it both ways, or pick and choose benefits as though he was at a smorgasboard.

Most of the real hardcore devotees don't take any kind of government benefits. The 'freemen of convenience' can be identified when they suddenly become freemen as soon as they get caught doing something they shouldn't.

One of the popular ideas in their circles is that they can use maritime law just by stating so in court and then the judge has to abide by their wishes. Of course it doesn't work that way. Another popular tactic is to use the concept that the oath of office of various elected officials puts them in a conflict of interest with the job of governing. This is also not true.

Wikipedia has a pretty good description of the thought process for anybody who might be interested: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemen_on_the_land
sundancer1bc

Post by sundancer1bc »

If the court is invalid, the judge has no rights over you, you're not a Canadian citizen, and that is not your name,
Then please stop cashing those cheques!

Return to “Social Concerns”