Sex assault allegations

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Corey Feldman- pedophile ring

Post by The Green Barbarian »

ferri wrote:If I remember right, the statute of limitations has run out on his case/cases. So if he released the names they couldn't to anything because it was too long ago. According to him he did try to report it when it was happening and nothing was done.

and some of them are dead now.

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

the truth wrote:a fair amount of judges and politicians are pedofiles themselves ,thats why are laws on pedofiles are so soft

While I don't doubt there are some, to say a fair amount without proof is just conjecture on your part.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

sweet your favorite word,-- conjecture-- :up: they are no different than priests, its a power and control thing
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 26th, 2017, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

JLives wrote:Instead of trying to crowd fund 10 million dollars to make a movie, why not just release the names? Or do both. How many kids continue to be abused by his silence?

Twisted Hollywood.

If Feldman really cared about this issue, the last thing he would do is make a movie.

I cant help but observe that Corey Feldman looks a great deal like Charlie Sheen, odd.

Especially when most assume Corey Haim was raped by Charlie sheen.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

A topic most tend to avoid. Been going on for a long time...goes much further than 'Weinstein'...

The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska
https://www.amazon.ca/Franklin-Cover-up ... 0963215809

The shut-down of Omaha, Nebraska's Franklin Community Federal Credit Union, raided by federal agencies in November 1988, sent shock waves all the way to Washington, D.C. $40 million was missing. The credit union's manager: Republican Party activist Lawrence E. "Larry" King, Jr., behind whose rise to fame and riches stood powerful figures in Nebraska politics and business, and in the nation's capital.

In the face of opposition from local and state law enforcement, from the FBI, and from the powerful Omaha World-Herald newspaper, a special Franklin committee of the Nebraska Legislature launched its own probe. What looked like a financial swindle, soon exploded into a hideous tale of drugs, Iran-Contra money-laundering, a nationwide child abuse ring, and ritual murder.

Nineteen months later, the legislative committee's chief investigator died - suddenly, and violently, like more than a dozen other people linked to the Franklin case.

Author John DeCamp knows the Franklin scandal from the inside. In 1990, his "DeCamp memo" first publicly named the alleged high-ranking abusers. Today, he is attorney for two of the abuse victims.

Using documentation never before made public, DeCamp lays bare not only the crimes, but the cover-up - a textbook case of how dangerous the corruption of institutions of government, and the press, can be. In its sweep and in what it portends for the nation, the Franklin cover-up followed the ugly precedent of the Warren Commission.

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

If it's true good for him for speaking out. In Feldman's case, I wonder how much of this is just a desperate attempt to get back into the spotlight though.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

techrtr wrote:If it's true good for him for speaking out. In Feldman's case, I wonder how much of this is just a desperate attempt to get back into the spotlight though.

He tried to tell his story on "The View" years ago.

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

good find :up:
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

if found guilty.lock em all up
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

He started naming people today.

Corey Feldman names some of his alleged abusers

Corey Feldman has finally named a few of the men he claims abused him as a child star.

The eighties child actor, who has alleged he and Corey Haim suffered abuse at the hands of a Hollywood pedophile ring for years, appeared on “Dr. Oz” on Thursday, naming bit actor and his former assistant Jon Grissom, before calling the LAPD’s Elite Special Assault Section.

“This guy on his My Space page and his Facebook page has got pictures of me and Corey Haim,” Feldman revealed of Grissom, who now allegedly lives in Mexico. “He still taunts it and flaunts it.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/02/corey-fe ... d-abusers/
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Roy Moore accused of sexual assault on 14year old

Post by maryjane48 »

http://huffp.st/yvEXMyJ

Gop.coming to his defence claiming jesus parents were a adult male with teenage. Girl :200:
Last edited by maryjane48 on Nov 10th, 2017, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Moore accused of sexual assault on 14year old

Post by The Green Barbarian »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 11th, 2017, 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “Social Concerns”