Kelowna Corn Maze

Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Kelowna Corn Maze

Post by Ken7 »

Anyone visited the Kelowna Corn maze this year?? Always a good stop, I believe it is open this week and will be closed for the season on October 31.

They do have a Facebook page, looks great some good comments.I will have to check it out!!

Location 575 Valley Road.
Attachments
Maze.jpg
spooker

Re: Kelowna Corn Maze

Post by spooker »

That is a fun one ... had my daughter's 3rd birthday there a couple of years ago and all the kids loved it

Here's hoping that vandals aren't hitting it again ...
snoozin
Fledgling

Post by snoozin »

Are there any issues getting to it? Isn't Valley Road closed right now? We went a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if it was going to be open again this year since last year he seemed to have a lot of trouble with people destroying his displays. Glad to see he is still putting on a great event for those that don't want people jumping out at them with Chain Saws. :biggrin:
spooker

Post by spooker »

snoozin wrote:Are there any issues getting to it? Isn't Valley Road closed right now? We went a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if it was going to be open again this year since last year he seemed to have a lot of trouble with people destroying his displays. Glad to see he is still putting on a great event for those that don't want people jumping out at them with Chain Saws. :biggrin:

It's south of Yates so it's still open if you come up Valley from Summit ... the closure is between Yates and Kane ...
TMBOkanagan
Fledgling

Post by TMBOkanagan »

We went last weekend in the rain and it was great! There was no one else there because of the weather, so we actually did get lost a few times (rather than just following the crowd). The display are always scary and entertaining. It's a great spot and super inexpensive for an hour or two of outdoor good entertainment. They also have a movie screen set up and a fire pit so you can hang out with a cup of hot chocolate after the maze.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

snoozin wrote:Are there any issues getting to it? Isn't Valley Road closed right now? We went a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure if it was going to be open again this year since last year he seemed to have a lot of trouble with people destroying his displays. Glad to see he is still putting on a great event for those that don't want people jumping out at them with Chain Saws. :biggrin:

I spoke to a friend who was there last night. Road is open and NO they do not have live props but some good ones with the animations they have.

At night a bit scary for little ones, I'm told. Very well done and some changes from last year. Good to go they say!!
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

I haven't been to that one but we're checking out the one at O'Keefe Ranch on Saturday.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

I took my wife to the maze last night.

Great job this year again, we both enjoyed it if you have not gotten there you might miss it!
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Ken7 wrote:I took my wife to the maze last night.

Great job this year again, we both enjoyed it if you have not gotten there you might miss it!

Is it really scarry? Like for an adult male level of scarry? I have never been and it is very close to my home. Sort-of-sadly that I don't have any children to take with me. How much does it cost?
Bring back the LIKE button.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I tried that too but she found her way out! [icon_lol2.gif]
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Bsuds wrote:

I tried that too but she found her way out! [icon_lol2.gif]

Her Mom wonders when she might stop over... I said she is busy.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

alanjh595 wrote:Is it really scarry? Like for an adult male level of scarry? I have never been and it is very close to my home. Sort-of-sadly that I don't have any children to take with me. How much does it cost?

From a adult point of view it is not scary, but creative. Many of the displays have animations with sound. The corn patch is windy and can twist you around.

It is $8.50 for the evening, there is a fire if you wish to sit and enjoy it too after. Takes about 40 minutes if you walk it and stop and look at the displays.

Sorry, missed your post.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Ken7 wrote:
It is $8.50 for the evening, there is a fire if you wish to sit and enjoy it too after. Takes about 40 minutes if you walk it and stop and look at the displays.

Thanks for that info. We are planning on going with some friends.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!

Return to “Central Okanagan”