Dog attack in hotel lobby..

phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Dog attack in hotel lobby..

Post by phasyluck »

Whyme2 wrote:This whole thing about bringing your dog to a Hotel is getting ridiculous. What's next?.. When I fly will I be sitting next to a German Shepherd in seat 4B. :cuss:

If you were lucky enough you'd get to, just be prepared to be covered in hair. :138:
Sure do love Rutland!!
phasyluck
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by phasyluck »

dle wrote:I think all dogs, regardless of size or breed, even though yours/mine have always been cuddly and lovable and wouldn't hurt a flea, can be unpredictable and therefore cause injury that can be avoided. For that reason I don't think they should be allowed in restaurants or pubs or in public unless they are muzzled, no exceptions. I am fine with them wherever they want to be if they are muzzled. If a hotel chooses to be pet-friendly, fine by me, but that should only extend as far as checking in and out, and directly from the room to the outside, with the dog on a short leash and muzzled. If you don't want to muzzle your dog in public then stay home with it.

A muzzle is a ridiculous suggestion, I used a pinch collar with a six foot leash and it works just fine. If you aren't invited into the dogs range then you'll theoretically have no issues with 99% of dogs, its a very simple concept. As far as the beginning of your statement I agree 100% that animals can be unpredictable and an educated, responsible dog owner should be well aware of this. My GSD is only 70lbs but there is no way in hell Id want to be chewed by her, nor anybody else for that matter (there might be an exception or two :biggrin: )
Sure do love Rutland!!
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

Post by KelownaCrackinCrew »

Most hotels and motels are pet friendly, but that doesn't mean you can just get any type of room. Usually pet friendly rooms come with hardwood/laminate floors.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

who cares about the people who are allergic too dogs or in many cases afraid of does ,guess they can not go to these hotels
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

the truth wrote:who cares about the people who are allergic too dogs or in many cases afraid of does ,guess they can not go to these hotels

Oh no! Guess they'll have to take ownership of their ailments instead of having the world cater to them.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Central Okanagan”