Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Post by Omnitheo »

There you go again with conspiracy theories. Made up terms like “left”. And who gives a crap about some librarian? She’s not a castanet member. She’s some individual in the US, a place where there are a plethora of incredibly ignorant right wingers doing things just as stupid if not more.

Meanwhile right wing forum members here are deliberately spreading untruths. Spreading photoshops and made up quotes, and continuing to do so after being proven wrong, and then just laughing about it unwilling to recant it.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 21st, 2017, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Bait removed.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

LOL - this one made me laugh. Because it's so true. Ignorance is bliss for the brain-less Left.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Another rip off using someone’s art. That’s a T-shirt design from threadless called “communist party” that someone went and added text to.
Turning an artistic play on words into some dim-witted macro image.

And again you’re trying to say “the left” can’t meme?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Omnitheo wrote:There you go again with conspiracy theories.

Again? I never started with any conspiracy theories. So this statement is extremely curious, almost as much it is erroneous. And horribly silly.

Made up terms like “left”.

you and your fellow left echo-chamber dwellers invented the term "right", so it's only fair to apply the same term to the fake news generators on the left side of the ledger. I realize that "fairness" isn't a word the Left is familiar with when it comes to politics, or pretty much anything, but that's something you'll just have to deal with. Stop generating fake news on the Left (which I know is impossible for you guys) and then the "left" moniker will disappear. In the mean-time, own it.

And who gives a crap about some librarian? She’s not a castanet member. She’s some individual in the US,

A lot of people, obviously. But you do bring up a good point. It's not really about the librarian, it's about the sheer hypocrisy of the brainless left. The Obama's can run around reading Dr. Seuss at will to children everywhere and it's endearing and inspiring. Melania Trump sends some Dr. Seuss books to a school, and they are rejected by a bonehead SJW librarian because suddenly, this librarian, who only three months earlier was photographed wearing a Cat in the Hat costume, pens an insanely stupid letter back to Melania, rejecting the books because they are "racist". This huge hypocrisy isn't just worn by this stupid librarian, it's worn by the entire idiot leftist media. What a bunch of hypocritical scum.

a place where there are a plethora of incredibly ignorant right wingers doing things just as stupid if not more.

And a place where there are an even larger plethora of incredibly ignorant left wingers doing things just as stupid if not more. These people were so dumb that Bernie Sanders almost won the nomination. Imagine that. The US being worse off than Venezuela economically, if that old bonehead had won. Just awful. So incredibly ignorant of these left wingers and so stupid.

Meanwhile right wing forum members here are deliberately spreading untruths. Spreading photoshops and made up quotes, and continuing to do so after being proven wrong, and then just laughing about it unwilling to recant it.

agreed that this shouldn't happen, just as left wing forum members deliberately spreading untruths and made up quotes, and continuing to do while being proven wrong, and just laughing about it, or worse, hypocritically pointing at right wingers daring to follow their lead and example, shouldn't happen. Both sides, both the left and right, should stop it, stop allowing hatred and emotion guide their actions, and focus on the truth. I won't hold my breath though. Both sides are so polarized it's not looking good, and in fact, is only getting worse.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Omnitheo wrote:
And again you’re trying to say “the left” can’t meme?

If this is directed at me, all I'm saying is the Left is stupid. Try and keep up here.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Omnitheo wrote:And again you’re trying to say “the left” can’t meme?

Yup! :D

And they can't meme!!!! [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“all I'm saying is the Left is stupid”

Clearly the left and right have equal and considerable levels of stupid.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

This is so true!!! The media is a joke.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

That’s because no one cares about the loser.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

averagejoe wrote:Image

I'm not defending Canadian immigration policy, just curious if you know where this quote came from because this is an actual quote from Trudeau and it seems contradictory to yours of him defending an open border.

"Canada is an opening and welcoming society,” Trudeau said during a press conference Sunday. “But let me be clear. We are also a country of laws.”

“Entering Canada irregularly is not an advantage. There are rigorous immigration and customs rules that will be followed, make no mistake,” said Trudeau.

http://torontosun.com/2017/08/23/trudea ... 8b33435d70
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Ranger66 wrote:That’s because no one cares about the loser.

The right's deliberate attempts to muddy the waters around the Mueller investigation is an offence to the ideals prior generations gave their live's to defend. Not sure how someone can call themselves a North American with integrity, while participating in a online campaign to deflect from the seriousness of possible Russian collusion with the leader of the free world.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Poindexter wrote:

I'm not defending Canadian immigration policy, just curious if you know where this quote came from because this is an actual quote from Trudeau and it seems contradictory to yours of him defending an open border.

"Canada is an opening and welcoming society,” Trudeau said during a press conference Sunday. “But let me be clear. We are also a country of laws.”

“Entering Canada irregularly is not an advantage. There are rigorous immigration and customs rules that will be followed, make no mistake,” said Trudeau.

http://torontosun.com/2017/08/23/trudea ... 8b33435d70

I couldn’t find it either. This user has a history of posting deliberately false and misleading, often even photoshopped images. I would honestly take it with a grain of salt or just ignore them altogether. Their only defence to posting lies is always “it’s just a meme”
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Omnitheo wrote: I couldn’t find it either. [code][/code]

Look a little harder....I just posted it. :D

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

A Liberal Arts education would even be scarier - all that assorted information from a multitude of different sources (some you would be even required to research yourself), the expectation you would be able to use critical thinking skills to investigate and evaluate data and then produce an original, coherent and logical argument. Don't worry joe - you're quite safe!

Return to “World”