Trolls bash Vegas survivors

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Trolls bash Vegas survivors

Post by Verum »

Because_They_Lie wrote:The line has been drawn. You people believe everything you are told, many of us simply do not.

Now the media has to come out to attempt to shame those who do not believe the going story line, because they are losing - otherwise this article that makes you people feel sorry for the victims and hate those of us who don't buy the story wouldn't have needed to be printed. '

Id like to learn of these persons who are directly attacking the victims, I do not believe it for one moment.

If you have been shot in the head do you really think going on line and onto forums etc. is what a person would do? I doubt it.

More BS by the NEWS!

I for the record have done nothing nasty to the supposed victims of this "story" I have only waited patiently for notnorthanymore to arrange a meeting at his suggestion. I have not heard a word, still waiting.

GUILT TRIPS - what a tactic.

You complain that the media demonises those who believe in such, but do you not see that belief in conspiracy theories can cause huge harm, especially so when such conspiracy theories start to gain traction? People have been incarcerated for long periods of time due to these kinds of beliefs. In fact, one can even reasonably view unfounded mass hysteria and resulting hatred of certain groups of people as a form of mass conspiracy theory and I certainly don't need to give examples of how bad that can be. So, while you happily consider conspiracy theories as harmless in how you present yours, they are far from such and potentially very damaging indeed.

To be clear, if you wish to discuss these theories dispassionately and academically, and are willing to change your opinion to that which best fits with the information available, then have at it, but I have yet to meet a conspiracy theory fan who was so willing. There is an episode of Adam Ruins Everything about conspiracy theories and while it is a little light, it is worth watching. That said, I suspect most conspiracy theory fans will just suffer the backfire effect if they do.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

If I was going to pen a letter to our southern neighbours , it would be something like this ...

Dear America .

YOU ARE ILL .. And it's contagiousness is starting to effect the rest of the "free world" ..

Please see a doctor or what or who ever can cure all that ails you .

Get well soon .

Love from

Canada .

But now we have Justine as a PM and he's just as screwed as the leftists in the USA , so I can''t write that letter ...sigh...
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

MAPearce wrote:If I was going to pen a letter to our southern neighbours , it would be something like this ...

Dear America .

YOU ARE ILL .. And it's contagiousness is starting to effect the rest of the "free world" ..

Please see a doctor or what or who ever can cure all that ails you .

Get well soon .

Love from

Canada .

But now we have Justine as a PM and he's just as screwed as the leftists in the USA , so I can''t write that letter ...sigh...

It's a nice thought but mine would be more like:

Dear USA,
We here in Canada appreciate our mutual interests and respect for each other (the metric system vs US system).
It's great that you have such a diverse group of population that is different from ours. We enjoy the billions of dollars that you spend buying our softwood to build your homes. (But, why do you screw us for ever buck that we get to help you with?)
We as Canadians are stroking and massaging your ego to our own demise, and you are screwing us up the :cuss: without so much as a little foreplay/warning or lube.
You know, here in Canada we are pretty laid-back and generally easy to get along with, but PLEASE stop taking advantage of us.

You do know that we could put sanctions on our Maple syrup if you don't stop *bleep* us off eh?
Bring back the LIKE button.
johnny24
Board Meister

Post by johnny24 »

Queen K wrote:I'm finding it very disturbing how many people are coming out that believe EVERYTHING is faked.

Crisis Actors?

Is there a way to take the conspiracy nuts to go see the victims or would they just believe it was all a perpetuated lie? Even those still in hospitals, or with real medical bills, or with real wounds? What would it take to get the CTers off of it?

With all the evidence, if these people still see this as a conspiracy , then there is nothing that will convince them otherwise. It's always the same people. They predictably make up stories about all major events, and Castanet is complicit in this by providing them a forum to spread these stories.
dominik
Fledgling

Post by dominik »

johnny24 wrote:
Queen K wrote:I'm finding it very disturbing how many people are coming out that believe EVERYTHING is faked.

Crisis Actors?

Is there a way to take the conspiracy nuts to go see the victims or would they just believe it was all a perpetuated lie? Even those still in hospitals, or with real medical bills, or with real wounds? What would it take to get the CTers off of it?

With all the evidence, if these people still see this as a conspiracy , then there is nothing that will convince them otherwise. It's always the same people. They predictably make up stories about all major events, and Castanet is complicit in this by providing them a forum to spread these stories.

I think the forum for discussion is absolutely okay. The bigger issue is in reality education and healthcare, well at least in my opinion. We have come to a point where "beliefs" and "distrust" replace facts or rational thinking. I have had discussions where "imagination" was used as an argument in a way as if it was something to base a position on.

I kid you not they used "in my imagination" to further their point. The issue is that many people have a problem being critical (analyze information, evaluate its impact, research the importance and so on) but have no problem in becoming critics with no factual base or information to support their stance. Worse yet through Social Networks WE (all of us) have made it possible for everyone to attack anyone based purely on a "belief".

Social Networks can have their benefits, yet over the last 2-3 years we have seen a dark side to them, being connected is now a potential vulnerability rather than a great way to just connect.

This issue couldn't be anymore complex and difficult but we have to start at some point, and education is most definitely a root concern, and we need to stop saying that the education of others isn't our business, or that we aren't responsible for it.

There is a lack of accountability in our and other societies, where we do not want to do anything more than what is absolutely necessary to just cover our immediate environment, which can result in situations like these. I know this is an over the top and far reaching view however this is how society as a whole essentially works. I should definitely add that there are many more factors and that I am basing a lot of this on personal views, education and research I have done.
Jamz

Take a listen to some Canada's best university scholars

Post by Jamz »

It's madenning how guilable people are. To believe everything in the media is pure insanity. The claims of fake victims when people are obviously shot is beyond common sense. But the official narrative does stink. Take a look at review from Canada's top university professors to see a real break down of this suspicion event.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-las-v ... ay/5615260
https://www.globalresearch.ca/las-vegas ... ok/5613437
dominik
Fledgling

Re: Take a listen to some Canada's best university scholars

Post by dominik »

Jamz wrote:It's madenning how guilable people are. To believe everything in the media is pure insanity. The claims of fake victims when people are obviously shot is beyond common sense. But the official narrative does stink. Take a look at review from Canada's top university professors to see a real break down of this suspicion event.

Oh dear god... WHAT did I just say? Jamz don't think I am attacking you here I am truly not... but the moment I mention people being able to be critical you post things from Global Research, a well known site (linked to mondialisation). I know it is getting very hard to figure out who is who in this news game and who gains what through it but try to stick to the official narrative with "some" realistic skepticism.

"Globalresearch is an "anti-Western" website that can't distinguish between serious analysis and discreditable junk — and so publishes both. It's basically the moonbat equivalent to Infowars or WND." (https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Globalresearch)

https://toinformistoinfluence.com/2014/ ... lresearch/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michel_Chossudovsky

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/global-research/

http://www.madcowprod.com/2014/08/14/tr ... -internet/

http://fakenewswatch.com/
dominik
Fledgling

Post by dominik »

I should quickly add Jamz, the Websites you listed quotes "Tyler Durden" from ZeroHedge... (Brad Pitt's Character from Fight Club) Funny enough he even uses a Brad Pitt Photo (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-2 ... s-massacre).

Alone that should be very suspect.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Take a listen to some Canada's best university scholars

Post by Dizzy1 »

Jamz wrote:It's madenning how guilable people are. To believe everything in the media is pure insanity. The claims of fake victims when people are obviously shot is beyond common sense. But the official narrative does stink. Take a look at review from Canada's top university professors to see a real break down of this suspicion event.

"Globalresearch" :laugh:

A haven for CT whacko's to gather what they call "evidence" :up:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Verum wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:The line has been drawn. You people believe everything you are told, many of us simply do not.

Now the media has to come out to attempt to shame those who do not believe the going story line, because they are losing - otherwise this article that makes you people feel sorry for the victims and hate those of us who don't buy the story wouldn't have needed to be printed. '

Id like to learn of these persons who are directly attacking the victims, I do not believe it for one moment.

If you have been shot in the head do you really think going on line and onto forums etc. is what a person would do? I doubt it.

More BS by the NEWS!

I for the record have done nothing nasty to the supposed victims of this "story" I have only waited patiently for notnorthanymore to arrange a meeting at his suggestion. I have not heard a word, still waiting.

GUILT TRIPS - what a tactic.

You complain that the media demonises those who believe in such, but do you not see that belief in conspiracy theories can cause huge harm, especially so when such conspiracy theories start to gain traction? People have been incarcerated for long periods of time due to these kinds of beliefs. In fact, one can even reasonably view unfounded mass hysteria and resulting hatred of certain groups of people as a form of mass conspiracy theory and I certainly don't need to give examples of how bad that can be. So, while you happily consider conspiracy theories as harmless in how you present yours, they are far from such and potentially very damaging indeed.

To be clear, if you wish to discuss these theories dispassionately and academically, and are willing to change your opinion to that which best fits with the information available, then have at it, but I have yet to meet a conspiracy theory fan who was so willing. There is an episode of Adam Ruins Everything about conspiracy theories and while it is a little light, it is worth watching. That said, I suspect most conspiracy theory fans will just suffer the backfire effect if they do.

Belief is a criminal act?

I believe that there were no actual gun shots, I believe that the gun shots heard were merely sound from speaker or some other type of sound technology.

I am bad because of this belief?

I am criminal for this belief?

All I can say is WOW ... AND...

My opinion will only change if I receive proof and evidence of gun shot holes, gun shot damage to buildings, human beings etc.

Provide proof of incident and I am certain with said proof that my opinion/belief will change as a result of PROOF.

What is criminal is removing free thought and teaching generation after generation to distrust their own perception.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Response to deleted post
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Oct 30th, 2017, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

removed
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

And of course stating the bullets weren't bullets but blanks - unbelievable.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

response to deleted post
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Oct 30th, 2017, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

off topic
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Oct 30th, 2017, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Social Concerns”