Trolls bash Vegas survivors

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Re: Trolls bash Vegas survivors

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Off topic
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Oct 30th, 2017, 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:And of course stating the bullets weren't bullets but blanks - unbelievable.

As has been clarified, most likely the gun fire was sound effects.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Because_They_Lie wrote:
Show the forum where I stated that the survivors here in the Okanagan are crisis actors

I didn't claim that. I stated that you have a twisted fantasy and the disrespectful and vile posts you have made claiming that the loss of so many innocent lives was "staged" are disgusting.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:As has been clarified, most likely the gun fire was sound effects.

That has been shown to be incorrect by so many that were hospitalized by gun shot wounds never mind all the families that lost their loved ones. Yup, lots of trolls bashing Vegas survivors to be sure.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Show the forum where I stated that the survivors here in the Okanagan are crisis actors

The forum was already posted.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Because_They_Lie wrote:
As has been clarified, most likely the gun fire was sound effects.

Wow - just wow!

I feel for the survivors of the victims, I really do. Its heart wrenching enough that they've lost loved ones but now have to endure the insulting poison individuals such as yourself spread in form of lies is beyond comprehension of any sane person.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

off topic
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Oct 30th, 2017, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: making it personal
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

[off topic
Last edited by dieseluphammerdown on Oct 30th, 2017, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: making it personal
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:Believe Nothing Because They Lie seems to be a common theme with a conspiracy theorist as their opinion is never based on facts.

I am not going to be shamed or fear mongered out of my own perspective, nor will I doubt my own perspective

You seem to be a easily influenced human being, a follower - who believes only what he is told to believe without his own skill set of critical thinking and discernment...which he then tells himself are "the facts"

And that's all that it is, what you tell yourself.

A simple absence of your own Sovereignty, the true tragedy.

This is to address Fancy & NotNorthAnymore

As for me interacting with, speaking to, speaking specifically about any supposed victim, it has never occurred - so you will cease deployment of the shame tactic.

My issue is with the LIES and ABUSE by those with the Power over the people, The Media, Billionaires (George Soros) who employ crisis actors, The so-called government, The FBI, The CIA, The Police.

Peace
Because_They_Lie
Banned

NotNorthAnymore wrote:Yes we have a vocal conspiracy theorist or 3 that live here in the Okanagan.

B_T_L has openly said on this forum that the survivors here in the Okanagan are "Crisis Actors".

Just go to https://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=48053&start=420
and read how low they go.

IMO - You just have to wonder how mentally stable these people are.

YES you DID claim that I made the above statement - show me exactly where I made the above statement about crisis actors in the Okanagan.

Making claims that a person said something and not providing proof is weak ... show me the evidence.

Oh, I am beginning to see how this works with you guys - No proof necessary.

Evil is as Evil does.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm guessing this will go here:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=48053&p=2257675#p2257675
Instead of getting personal (why would I be a follower when people here in the Okanagan verify what happened in Vegas?) may try to stick to the facts.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:I'm guessing this will go here:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=48053&p=2257675#p2257675
Instead of getting personal (why would I be a follower when people here in the Okanagan verify what happened in Vegas?) may try to stick to the facts.

Peace out buddy
dominik
Fledgling

Post by dominik »

ENOUGH!!

What the hell is going on with you guys. I am usually quite collected but this is going way too far.

Because_They_Lie: I am sorry but I can't help you, you have no problem accepting scenarios WITHOUT any hard evidence, especially when there is enough evidence to the contrary. BEFORE you get the urge to respond, consider this, your posts into conspiracy theories, or alternate realities cause harm. Don't try even to deny it. You HAVE no evidence, you are basing your information on hearsay and "sources" which haven't been confirmed, do not exist, or claim that they have to hide their identity to avoid being attacked.

Let me be VERY clear, IF you are absolutely convinced about your beliefs then STAND to them use your real name, and information to make your claims! If you are that convinced then quite clearly you have all the evidence and can live with the repercussions of your accusations. Then there is your counter argument "I don't have to prove anything to anyone" or "You can't tell me what to do" or "Why should I care what you think", after making those statements you will very likely go back to making normal accusations or spin theories without merit, and likely try to digress into some other topic or assumption.

Dizzy/Fancy: You mean well I get it, but this argument is doing nothing but give a platform to something that dilutes and actually increases the impact which is currently affecting the victims. Lets avoid this argument, what needed to be said has been said.

Let us agree, that whoever decides to shame/blame victims especially those of such acts as Vegas, Edmonton or Quebec deserves nothing but a simple statement of facts, education, and potentially some psychological help. There is such a thing as going too far and we have reached this point!

Enough is enough.
Last edited by dominik on Oct 29th, 2017, 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

dominik wrote:Let us agree, that whoever decides to shame/blame victims especially those of such acts as Vegas, Edmonton or Quebec deserves nothing but a simple statement of facts, education, and potentially some psychological help. There is such a thing as going too far and we have reached this point!

Enough is enough.

Very true. There should be no platform for harrassment and death threats.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

dominik wrote:ENOUGH!!

What the hell is going on with you guys. I am usually quite collected but this is going way too far.

Because_They_Lie: I am sorry but I can't help you, you have no problem accepting scenarios WITHOUT any hard evidence, especially when there is enough evidence to the contrary. BEFORE you get the urge to respond, consider this, your posts into conspiracy theories, or alternate realities cause harm. Don't try even to deny it. You HAVE no evidence, you are basing your information on hearsay and "sources" which haven't been confirmed, do not exist, or claim that they have to hide their identity to avoid being attacked.

Let me be VERY clear, IF you are absolutely convinced about your beliefs then STAND to them use your real name, and information to make your claims! If you are that convinced then quite clearly you have all the evidence and can live with the repercussions of your accusations. Then there is your counter argument "I don't have to prove anything to anyone" or "You can't tell me what to do" or "Why should I care what you think", after making those statements you will very likely go back to making normal accusations or spin theories without merit, and likely try to digress into some other topic or assumption.

Dizzy/Fancy: You mean well I get it, but this argument is doing nothing but give a platform to something that dilutes and actually increases the impact which is currently affecting the victims. Lets avoid this argument, what needed to be said has been said.

Let us agree, that whoever decides to shame/blame victims especially those of such acts as Vegas, Edmonton or Quebec deserves nothing but a simple statement of facts, education, and potentially some psychological help. There is such a thing as going too far and we have reached this point!

Enough is enough.

My apologies

Return to “Social Concerns”