ePost

my5cents
Guru

ePost

Post by my5cents »

If you check the Canada Post site, it will tell you that ePost is "Secure", "Convenient", "Paperless" and "Free".

Apparently they missed out "Useless" and "Broken"

I had to get an ePost account to receive information from my former employer, so I was forced to use it, since then, I also opted to receive my Tax Assessment through ePost.

Apparently they have "updated" it, and "made ePost better", well except it doesn't work at all now.

When I try to log on I get re-routed to a different address and then just the spinning clock. Thought maybe it was some type of a scam, so I went into the site three different ways, all arrived at the same non-working, jibber.

Let's hope this updated, upgrade that's made ePost "so much better" wasn't programed by the same people who fixed the Phoenix pay system.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: ePost

Post by GordonH »

Since my employer uses direct deposit and my bills are setup with my bank to automatically withdraw, Revenue Canada I have a My Service Canada Account.
I have absolutely no need for an ePost account, thanks for heads up.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

GordonH wrote:Since my employer uses direct deposit and my bills are setup with my bank to automatically withdraw, Revenue Canada I have a My Service Canada Account.

Me too.
Bring back the LIKE button.
my5cents
Guru

Post by my5cents »

GordonH wrote:Since my employer uses direct deposit and my bills are setup with my bank to automatically withdraw, Revenue Canada I have a My Service Canada Account.

I'm pretty much the same, this was the notification of the deposit, with deduction details. The actual money goes straight to the bank.
If it wasn't for, my wife's people magazines (she baulks at on line, because she gives the issues to her mother to read when she's finished) and the odd item I order online, I wouldn't even need the regular postal delivery.

So that being said, the Post Office, I guess, is trying to move some of it's diminishing customer base to electronic mail and apparently failing miserably.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it"
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

^^^ my employer hands out pay stubs at workplace as well year end T4's (T4's I believe can be retrieved from My Service Canada Account). Once ICBC finally goes paperless that is only bill that comes to my mailbox.
Except for number of older people in my family (B-cards & holiday cards), most mail I get is email. So my physical mail box usually is empty most of the time, since I request junk mail not to be delivered.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Canada”