BClib masters debate in town

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

BClib masters debate in town

Post by maryjane48 »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... te-in-town

Im sure they were stroking each others egos to hash out next leader of bclib party. Lets hope the main agenda is to merge into with the bc conservative party.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Re: BClib masters debate in town

Post by Urbane »

I might go watch. There certainly are some very strong candidates. I watched QP today and was quite impressed with Andrew Wilkinson's questions. Dianne Watts is an excellent candidate too. She's topping the polls among Liberals at the moment and she might be the one to beat. Anyway, thanks for letting us know about the debate.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

I would choose sam if had to pick . I liked him as mayor :130:
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

"stepped down" , LOL . That's a pretty generous term for quitting in a huff after loosing her power.
flamingfingers
Buddha of the Board

Post by flamingfingers »

Except for Watts, all the candidates are tainted by the BC Liberal baggage of their past 16 years. Watts is backed by Patrick Kinsella who was power behind Campbell and Clark. That taints her as well.

We don't need or want another round of scandals, malfeasance and lies from the BC Liberals!!
Chill
Carrs Landing Viking
Übergod

Post by Carrs Landing Viking »

flamingfingers wrote:Except for Watts, all the candidates are tainted by the BC Liberal baggage of their past 16 years. Watts is backed by Patrick Kinsella who was power behind Campbell and Clark. That taints her as well.

We don't need or want another round of scandals, malfeasance and lies from the BC Liberals!!

Take your rant some where else.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:Im sure they were stroking each others egos to hash out next leader of bclib party. Lets hope the main agenda is to merge into with the bc conservative party.

This actually is a good idea. If they had merged prior to the last election we wouldn't be currently ruled by the unelected abortion in power now. The "axis of evil" of brain-dead John and naive bonehead Weaver would never have existed.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “B.C.”