Trump discussion

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by maryjane48 »

Fox News host Sean Hannity accidentally referred to Hillary Clinton as the president during the opening monologue of his show Monday night.

Hannity was discussing an Obama-era nuclear deal with Russia when he made the mistake.

"What did President Clinton, or President Clinton wannabe, President Obama, or key members of the Obama administration, what did they know about the Uranium One deal," Hannity said on his eponymous talk-show.

Hannity claimed during the monologue that the reported Uranium One nuclear deal was more important than the charges filed against former Trump campaign head Paul Manafort and other former Trump staffers earlier Monday.

This shows how biased faux news is. Hannity called hillary president on same day we learn manafort and quinn are on serious charges and by far the bigger story so far is mr papa being under arrest since last spring and working with mueller the whole time as its the better choice than jail . Its reasonable to conclude from the info mueller released monday that mrpapa was wearing a wire and recording stuff [icon_lol2.gif]
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

The nuclear deal is a complete red herring. It was a deal approved by 9 different agencies, none of which headed, or influenced, by Hillary Clinton.

But even more urgent and pressing than this, was what Fox News spent the whole morning discussing instead of the indictments...the real most important story in America today:

This emoji
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Bsuds wrote:So how can they trust anything from someone who has already admitted to lying to the FBI?

Papadopoulos was described as a “proactive cooperator", which may be why we're finding out about his arrest weeks after it occurred. There are rumors that part of this "cooperation" may have involved voluntarily wearing a wire to tape conversations between him and Trump as well as other players.

So to answer your question, Papadopoulos' trust worthiness shouldn't be an issue if the attached article is correct. The evidence he provided was collected in such a way that it would negate any chance of a defence council discrediting his contribution to the prosecution by attacking his credibility as a witness.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.redstat ... tions/amp/
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

Poindexter wrote:
Bsuds wrote:So how can they trust anything from someone who has already admitted to lying to the FBI?

Papadopoulos was described as a “proactive cooperator", which may be why we're finding out about his arrest weeks after it occurred. There are rumors that part of this "cooperation" may have involved voluntarily wearing a wire to tape conversations between him and Trump as well as other players.

So to answer your question, Papadopoulos' trust worthiness shouldn't be an issue if the attached article is correct. The evidence he provided was collected in such a way that it would negate any chance of a defence council discrediting his contribution to the prosecution by attacking his credibility as a witness.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.redstat ... tions/amp/

I see Trump has responded with his standard defensive strategy, attacking the messenger and not the message. He's calling Papadopoulos a liar and a low-level volunteer. I guess it should be easy for Trump to spot a liar. He looks at one every morning in the mirror.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://cnn.it/2zVwnpO

Not looking good for ms hickz.wonder how long it will take her to start chirping [icon_lol2.gif]
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

now while faux news and trump try and say nothing see here this was all folks we dont really know caught lying and nothing to do with us lol :200:

but the real facts are this
Mueller's team has approached the White House about interviewing staffers who were aboard Air Force One when the initial misleading statement about Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower was crafted, three sources familiar with the conversations told CNN last month. [icon_lol2.gif] :smt045

a month ago we had clear idea what mueller is up to yet the right seems to think everyone is dumb enough to believe their spin lol, well i have a word for them folks its called impeach :P
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

There are video clips of trump thanking these individuals for good work. There are quotes from Trump and Kelly Ann Conman about how instrumental these individuals were during the campaign. Now they try to downplay it. “They were volunteers. They were low level people barely involved”

The usual Trump defence.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

WASHINGTON ― The federal judge who will oversee the prosecution of President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager said Thursday that she has “concerns” that Paul Manafort poses a flight risk, questioning whether an unsecured bond was enough to make sure he’d show up in court.

http://huffp.st/zXWtXl6

I would put him on suicide watch. He will get 15 years minimum. The prosacution wont even need to call a witness in manaforts cases . He plead not guilty yet mueller has a case based on physical evidence lol
Wont be long before manafort is giving other folks up to save his neck
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Not surprised. Seems just about everyone involved with Trump and his campaign has this problem.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/markets ... li=AAgh0dA

Remember the talk on coal and Trump wanting to reopen economically unviable coal mines? Well.... here's the work force.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Coal is dead. Like the black lung ridden employees who used to mine it.

Why anyone would want this job is beyond me. Trump went on and on about coal while the rest of us just rolled our eyes at how he seemed to be stuck in the past unaware of what century the rest of us were living in.
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

Omnitheo wrote:Coal is dead. Like the black lung ridden employees who used to mine it.

Why anyone would want this job is beyond me. Trump went on and on about coal while the rest of us just rolled our eyes at how he seemed to be stuck in the past unaware of what century the rest of us were living in.

It's a page right out of the electioneering handbook: tell the people what they want to hear, even if you have no intention of following through once the election is over.
Kentucky coal miners are counting on Trump to restart the coal mining industry, so they can get money coming in again and they can get back to filling their trailer homes with eight-track tapes and Betamax movies, just like the good old days. That's why they voted for him.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Being honest with the people of coal country was one of Hillary's biggest mistakes. It was overly optimistic of her to think they'd choose to understand the reality of the coal industry. All they heard is that she'd take away coal mine jobs and shut down a lot of coal mines which Trump exploited to win in those key states.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... coal-jobs/
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

^ That was my whole point right? And somewhere in this thread I have many coal related articles with links to show that the whole coal industry "thing" was pie in the sky electioneering. So these guys won't go for re-training thinking a dead industry is going to be resurrected from the economic dead? :135:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “World”