Jared Kushner

Poindexter
Guru

Re: Jared Kushner

Post by Poindexter »

I believe when the truth comes out all paths will lead to Trump. It is unlikely Kushner would have set up this meeting on his own and was more than likely doing Trump's bidding, same as Flynn and Sessions.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Thinktank wrote:
Kushner scares the hell out of me.

Trump is now blaming Kushner for something. What - I don't know. That's how the media is - it keeps us dumb.

I just found out the Kushners bought their property worth $1.8 billion in 2007. that was the worst time to buy property.

Kushner is not the genius I thought he was.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Poindexter wrote:I believe when the truth comes out all paths will lead to Trump. It is unlikely Kushner would have set up this meeting on his own and was more than likely doing Trump's bidding, same as Flynn and Sessions.

Pointdexter, you published this in May, now it's November 3rd, my things move fast, doesn't it?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “World”