Hillary Clinton rigged nomination

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Hillary Clinton rigged nomination

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Omnitheo wrote:
As we uncover the many ways the trump administration has violated laws, there most certainly will be calls for more involved parties to be locked up

What does this have to do with Crooked Hillary and her election rigging? Nothing. I realize the only defence tactic the Left has here is to bring up Trump, but it doesn't work. The DNC is rotted, through and through, and now they are all turning on each other. Too bad this didn't all happen in 2019, as it would be perfect to watch the DNC implode right before the next election. As it stands they may have a few years to patch it back together, if they can find someone dumb enough to run.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Omnitheo wrote:The difference is in the law. You can’t just throw people in jail if they haven’t broken the law.

As we uncover the many ways the trump administration has violated laws, there most certainly will be calls for more involved parties to be locked up

do what you left wingers do best off topic
:topic:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
1971casetractor

Post by 1971casetractor »

Well we can blame Donald Trump for everything sheep people talk about the same thing one people talk about Trump everbody follows.the democrats are to blame apparently it was her turn to run for president. It's a little boys club she can *bleep* all she wants to about why she lost and people listen to her empty thoughts wow.maybe next time go with the candatate that isn't secret like her have somone normal run
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

the truth wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:The difference is in the law. You can’t just throw people in jail if they haven’t broken the law.

do what you left wingers do best off topic
:topic:

It was a response to your own post mentioning trump. And I answered to. Left wingers might want trump in jail, but for actual laws he or his campaign have broken. Meanwhile the right seems to want to jail Hillary for simply existing.

I don’t particularly like Hillary Clinton, and as I supported Bernie Sanders (who also polled much more strongly against Trump than Clinton did) it bothers me significantly. That said, nothing she did broke the law.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump

Return to “World”