Back again: Illegal RV Parks on ALR

LTD
Lord of the Board

Re: Back again: Illegal RV Parks on ALR

Post by LTD »

I can only assume your rv floats then ............... and I wouldn't worry if the other rv places are not in compliance I'm sure the city will be all over them to, although I'm sure they have the appropriate permits and such ..........
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 31st, 2017, 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Off topic
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

LTD wrote:I can only assume your rv floats then ............... and I wouldn't worry if the other rv places are not in compliance I'm sure the city will be all over them to, although I'm sure they have the appropriate permits and such ..........

permits-we-dont-need-no-stinkin-permits.jpg
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Padre wrote:P.S. there r 5 other RV Parks in non-compliance and Calvin has NEVER towed anyone into the bush & abandon them ( that's just *bleep* blasphemy ) get uf facts straight b4 u comment....

I have been told differently by a reputable source.
Padre

Post by Padre »

WalterWhite wrote:
Padre wrote:P.S. there r 5 other RV Parks in non-compliance and Calvin has NEVER towed anyone into the bush & abandon them ( that's just *bleep* blasphemy ) get uf facts straight b4 u comment....

Then quote those sources .... ........
besides what the city and u trolls (WW) are doing is punishing ppl who had nothing to do with the crime,,, lets punish the innocent !!!!
Padre

Post by Padre »

LTD wrote:I can only assume your rv floats then ............... and I wouldn't worry if the other rv places are not in compliance I'm sure the city will be all over them to, although I'm sure they have the appropriate permits and such ..........

Its the difference between MUD and a POND genius, and there r no proper city permits u moron ... Get ur facts straight before u post !!!!
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

WalterWhite wrote:

Padre wrote:Then quote those sources .... ........
besides what the city and u trolls (WW) are doing is punishing ppl who had nothing to do with the crime,,, lets punish the innocent !!!!

I have nothing to do with "punishing " you - or anyone. Nor does the city, as they are simply enforcing existing bylaws. As has been mentioned numerous times - the one you should be directing your frustration at is the one and only person that created this mess in the first place - Cal.
AlienSoldier
Übergod

Post by AlienSoldier »

There needs to be a single, standard blanket statement for all ALR properties. No, RV's or 1000 sq.f per # of acres so that all properties can be looked at comparably. If one person is being penalized, so should the rest.
LTD
Lord of the Board

Post by LTD »

Padre wrote:

Its the difference between MUD and a POND genius, and there r no proper city permits u moron ... Get ur facts straight before u post !!!!

I'm not the moron who claimed that crops wont grow there because they would be underwater I'm also not the moron who didn't apply for the appropriate permit for an rv park I'm also not the moron looking for somewhere to park my trailer reading your posts leads me to believe youre getting exactly what you deserve no sympathy for morons here genius .
and yes there are permits involved its called a temporary land use permit which is granted after you apply however apply is the key word there genius
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

AlienSoldier wrote:There needs to be a single, standard blanket statement for all ALR properties. No, RV's or 1000 sq.f per # of acres so that all properties can be looked at comparably. If one person is being penalized, so should the rest.

Guidelines have been, and were in place prior to Cal creating this mess by thumbing his nose at those existing bylaws and requirements by not applying for any permits or authorizations. It's simply Cal's fault - every single aspect.

Return to “Central Okanagan”