False Flag

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: False Flag

Post by peaceseeker »

About that Las Vegas hotel guard - The story makes no sense at all
https://www.brasscheck.com/video/about- ... mhide=true

(Sorry about the dumb ad at the end)

In the scope of things, Las Vegas happened just an eye blink ago, but the mass media has already moved on…

And left us with a story that makes no sense.

Here’s another gaping hole:

Remember the “hero” security guard at the Mandalay Bay. His story turns out to be complete and utter nonsense.

Sorry about the dumb ad at the end. It’s from the original producer of this video. Everyone’s got to make a living I guess.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

peaceseeker wrote:And left us with a story that makes no sense.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is how a single individual can be so demented to callously kill fellow human beings.
peaceseeker wrote:Here’s another gaping hole:

There are no holes.
peaceseeker wrote:Remember the “hero” security guard at the Mandalay Bay. His story turns out to be complete and utter nonsense.

Just because the guards story doesn't fit your twisted and disgusting fantasy doesn't make it utter nonsense.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“Just because the guards story doesn't fit your twisted and disgusting fantasy doesn't make it utter nonsense.”

But that’s how it works, anything that doesn’t fit the fantasy is a lie and must be omitted from the realm of delusion. Facts only fit in when it is convenient.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^
Do either of you understand what kind of damage a bullet from the alleged firearm(s) used would cause to a human body? Further, from all the available footage of 'the hail of bullets being rained down upon the crowd' 'lasting 9-11 mins' could either of you show me anyone/anything actually being impacted by one. Interesting that people don't question why so many are able to film the event without being hit.

Anyway, keep believing everything you're told by the msm/govt...I'm sure there's many more of these like-events to come.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

peaceseeker wrote:^^^Do either of you understand what kind of damage a bullet from the alleged firearm(s) used would cause to a human body?
Do you? There's lots of photos on the internet I'm sure you can access. I prefer medical sites myself. Certainly can understand what a bullet does to an animal depending on the caliber.
peaceseeker wrote:^^^
Further, from all the available footage of 'the hail of bullets being rained down upon the crowd' 'lasting 9-11 mins' could either of you show me anyone/anything actually being impacted by one. Interesting that people don't question why so many are able to film the event without being hit.
That's rather macabre.
peaceseeker wrote:Anyway, keep believing everything you're told by the msm/govt...I'm sure there's many more of these like-events to come.
Locals aren't "msm/govt" and told their story quite well.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

It pisses me off that this thread, of all threads, is stored in "conspiracies and weird science".

Clearly the REAL facts are not allowed within Castanet/Okanagan communities.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Maybe it's all in the presentation and the silly youtubes.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Because_They_Lie wrote:
It pisses me off that this thread, of all threads, is stored in "conspiracies and weird science".

Now I remember why I stopped coming into this forum, I listened to the whole video.

Not going to point out everything that is wrong with it, but will try to focus on the main point of the video.

First, there is the comment "as reported by Fortune magazine" implying that the article is from the credible Fortune magazine, nope the article in the video is from a website at "foreignpolicy.com" which just happens to a logo similar to the old Fortune magazine logo. So why try and pass a lie off in the introduction of the video.

To the meat. About how propaganda will be spread across the USA to it's citizens. Did you know that the broadcasts were already available to anyone in the USA on the Internet. Yes, for many many years you and any American connected to the Internet had access. And if you want to listen in try the websites for Voice of America (VOA) and Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, or listen to Radio Sawa.

He goes on to say the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 (22 U.S.C. 1431 et seq.), the United States International Broadcasting Act of 1994 (22 U.S.C. 6201 et seq.), the Radio Broadcasting to Cuba Act (22 U.S.C. 1465 et seq.), and the Television Broadcasting to Cuba Act (22 U.S.C. 1465aa et seq.), were repealed.

Now this may come as a surprise, but no they were not repealed. The amendment act passed in 2012 requires programs carried out pursuant to the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 (22 U.S.C. 1431 et seq.), the United States International Broadcasting Act of 1994 (22 U.S.C. 6201 et seq.), the Radio Broadcasting to Cuba Act (22 U.S.C. 1465 et seq.), and the Television Broadcasting to Cuba Act (22 U.S.C. 1465aa et seq.). Another surprise, no changes to the original Acts.

And congress who are in charge of all funding left in the Act, no funds authorized to be appropriated to the Department of State or the Broadcasting Board of Governors shall be used to influence public opinion in the United States.

Seems like the video is exagerating a few key points to make a comment on the subject.

Also you may want to actually read the Amended Act before posting some one else's opinions. I have always found a little research and common sense go a long way.

Now you can see why it is stored in "conspiracies and weird science".
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

GenesisGT wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:

Now I remember why I stopped coming into this forum, I listened to the whole video.

Not going to point out everything that is wrong with it, but will try to focus on the main point of the video.

First, there is the comment "as reported by Fortune magazine" implying that the article is from the credible Fortune magazine, nope the article in the video is from a website at "foreignpolicy.com" which just happens to a logo similar to the old Fortune magazine logo. So why try and pass a lie off in the introduction of the video.

To the meat. About how propaganda will be spread across the USA to it's citizens. Did you know that the broadcasts were already available to anyone in the USA on the Internet. Yes, for many many years you and any American connected to the Internet had access. And if you want to listen in try the websites for Voice of America (VOA) and Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, or listen to Radio Sawa.

He goes on to say the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 (22 U.S.C. 1431 et seq.), the United States International Broadcasting Act of 1994 (22 U.S.C. 6201 et seq.), the Radio Broadcasting to Cuba Act (22 U.S.C. 1465 et seq.), and the Television Broadcasting to Cuba Act (22 U.S.C. 1465aa et seq.), were repealed.

Now this may come as a surprise, but no they were not repealed. The amendment act passed in 2012 requires programs carried out pursuant to the United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 (22 U.S.C. 1431 et seq.), the United States International Broadcasting Act of 1994 (22 U.S.C. 6201 et seq.), the Radio Broadcasting to Cuba Act (22 U.S.C. 1465 et seq.), and the Television Broadcasting to Cuba Act (22 U.S.C. 1465aa et seq.). Another surprise, no changes to the original Acts.

And congress who are in charge of all funding left in the Act, no funds authorized to be appropriated to the Department of State or the Broadcasting Board of Governors shall be used to influence public opinion in the United States.

Seems like the video is exagerating a few key points to make a comment on the subject.

Also you may want to actually read the Amended Act before posting some one else's opinions. I have always found a little research and common sense go a long way.

Now you can see why it is stored in "conspiracies and weird science".

Knowing that you support what governments are doing to the unaware and unassuming citizens of this planet is all that I need to know about you.

What ever you wrote above was so dull as soon as I hit reply I forgot what I had read.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

I can't help it if the truth is "dull".
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

GenesisGT wrote:I can't help it if the truth is "dull".

Truth is never dull.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Because_They_Lie wrote:
GenesisGT wrote:I can't help it if the truth is "dull".

Truth is never dull.

or part of the video you posted.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”