Fresh Farm Eggs...where?

Business and professional recommendations.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Re: Fresh Farm Eggs...where?

Post by MAPearce »

Good suggestions , but I'll give a dozen to my family and friends ... EACH !

Anyone needs eggs ? I got 3 dozen.
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

3 dozen lasts me about two weeks. :up:

Husband likes a hardboiled egg for breakfast, plus one in his lunch. The occasional fried/poached egg for dinner or breakfast, or quiche (so many options!). Incorporating it in recipies takes a bunch; waffles, pancakes, hollandaise sauce & merinques (one uses yolks and the other egg whites), as a binding agent in meatloaf, cookies (more rare nowadays) or a loaf, cake, muffin etc.

I'm quite happy with the eggs from Balducci Farm. She posts quite often about her chickens, she gives them as much care as we've seen ShannonG give hers (she had no extra eggs when I was asking) and I think that is important.
I haven't failed until I quit.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Bsuds wrote:Potato Salad

Don't forget creamed eggs on toast or deviled eggs
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Husband likes a hardboiled egg for breakfast, plus one in his lunch. The occasional fried/poached egg for dinner or breakfast, or quiche (so many options!). Incorporating it in recipies takes a bunch; waffles, pancakes, hollandaise sauce & merinques (one uses yolks and the other egg whites), as a binding agent in meatloaf, cookies (more rare nowadays) or a loaf, cake, muffin etc.

Good GRIEF !! I"d never get out of the kitchen...

And the kids would get even taller ...

Think I'll go give em to the neighbours I don't like ... via air mail .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

Do you have any garden? Dig them in to the ground (it's soft enough right now), excellent fertilizer . . .
I haven't failed until I quit.
Jlabute
Guru

Post by Jlabute »

Farms eggs on each end vs extra large store bought egg in the middle. Both of the farm eggs had double yolks. Yummmie. We get them delivered from a farm in Rock Creek.

163117D0-9490-4064-A362-4AB3DE37CBD7.jpeg
Lord Kelvin - When you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Those "double yolkers" are great for my fried egg , ham n chedder , with " Steve" sammiches..
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Lady tehMa wrote:Do you have any garden? Dig them in to the ground (it's soft enough right now), excellent fertilizer . . .

No garden .. But I got a few neighbours I don't like ....

Return to “Referrals”