The BC NDP are world-class hypocrites

Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: The BC NDP are world-class hypocrites

Post by Dizzy1 »

alanjh595 wrote:
The NDP already know they will never get a second term and are just kicking the can down the road with the hopes that find something to brag about accomplishing during this term. They are losers, and will lose again in the future. It's too bad that we (the voters), have to wait so long to prove it. They are trying to buy votes of the misinformed and underemployed.

My theory has always been, knowing themselves that they're one-termers - make such a big mess that it'll take a decade or more for the next Government to try and fix it, so the NDP will have something to point fingers at.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

alanjh595 wrote:
Walking Wounded wrote:I can't wait till the next election, when we can watch history repeat itself and the NDP are obliterated. Some people just needed reminding how truly god awful the NDP really are.

The NDP is like having one of those little cold sores on the inside of your lip. You have to stick your tounge on it once in awhile to see if still hurts more or less than last time.

Then one day it is gone and you feel so much better.

More like a festering boil on the *bleep* of humanity. [icon_lol2.gif]

Time to drain that sucker already.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/bc-alberta-legislatures-are-sounding-more-like-a-playground/article36929118/

In this case some hypocrisy on both sides. The BC NDP have been "peanut chuckers" forever. I can, I suppose, understand a little why the BC Liberals would want to take their turn at "chucking peanuts" as the BC NDP have done for years.

I do find it ironic that the BC NDP don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot. It is, in fact, the BC NDP's fault for turning question period into a childish game of "gotcha" and name calling.

The fact that the BC NDP are so vulnerable to such low brow nonsense reflects the inability of the BC NDP to have put together a cohesive platform as a plan for governance. "The dog ate my homework" is not acceptable.

While I don't think much of Plecas playing the role of "moral high ground", the moves to stop the nonsense should have happened a long time ago.

Time to move past the juvenile tactics of the BC NDP and have adult debates in the legislature.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

As this article correctly points out, the BC NDP are being complete hypocrites on the environmental future of the world, Canada, and BC:

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/canadas-paris-agreement-obligations-means-a-herculean-electrification-effort/article36933939/

I have gone into it more detail in the site C thread.

IF the BC NDP cancel site C, they will be betraying the environmental future of the world, Canada (especially Alberta), and BC - while pretending to care about the environment.

IF the BC NDP approve site C, they will have shown their political hypocrisy in pretending to be against site C just to pander for a few votes from extremists.

But that's the BC NDP for you all the way - complete hypocrites only interested in plundering the public purse to pay for their financial mismanagement of their own sad sack party and getting fat salary cushy jobs for themselves.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Just a couple more file references on the NDP:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3768401/bc-ndp-under-fire-for-possible-partisan-posts-on-governments-facebook-page/

and this one: http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/b-c-ndp

Yup, while attacking the Liberals on "foreign buyers" the BC NDP sold their headquarters to Chinese investors....

That also goes to the NDP inability to manage its own finances...perhaps. Why did the BC NDP have to sell its headquarters? Was it because its dumpy image was a proper portrayal of the BC NDP?
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Keating said it is not hypocritical for the party to sell its headquarters to overseas owners while also attacking the Liberal government for failing to address the issue of foreign buyers that many believe are driving up the prices of real estate across Metro Vancouver.

Uhuh nothing hypocritical about that at all. [icon_lol2.gif]
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
csm
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by csm »

Don't blame the NDP, blame the idiot's in WK, since only the wealthy have time to vote there anyway, the those that have to work are too tired having fighting traffic on that under-built bridge every day to get to their jobs. ( a Liberal project, and they were well informed it needed an extra lane|).

If your a Liberal supporter of any sort. I have a special finger for you - and I don't care where you live.
Compliance is a tool used by dictators, to take your freedom and never give it back.
Enjoy your new "Slave State"!
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Yet a second crossing was shot down by the NDP.

"To me, it's $2 million on an election promise," said Claire Trevena, the New Democratic Party's transportation critic. "How many perks is Kelowna going to get?"

Trevena said there has been some population growth in Kelowna, but not enough to justify building another bridge so soon. There are many needs for better highways and improved transportation throughout the province, not just in the premier's constituency, she said.

https://thetyee.ca/News/2014/04/26/Kelowna-Bridge/
Bring back the LIKE button.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

^^ typical dipper response to anyone who questions their little red book NDP hacks. Time to wake and realize that we need a progressive government, not a bag full of dumb as hammers ex union hacks and la-la land phony LEAPers.

The biggest hypocrisy of the NDP is promising folks that they can have everything for free. The real world doen't work that way. The NDP had, and still don't have, any plan for governance. A failure to plan is a plan to fail. What we are seeing is "the dog ate my homework" quangos for NDP cronies as the crooked NDP loot the taxpayer purse to cover up their fiscal incompetence with their own party - which is dang near bankrupt because the NDP can't comprehend financial matters.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

csm wrote:Don't blame the NDP, blame the idiot's in WK, since only the wealthy have time to vote there anyway, the those that have to work are too tired having fighting traffic on that under-built bridge every day to get to their jobs. ( a Liberal project, and they were well informed it needed an extra lane|).

This is just not true. I blame the NDP for sure, as the bridge should have been built 10 years earlier, but the NDP were too freaking lazy and stupid to build it.

If your a Liberal supporter of any sort. I have a special finger for you - and I don't care where you live.

And if you are an NDP or Green supporter of any sort, I have a question for you - can you do any math whatsoever?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

How about the hypocrisy of saying you will not quit because you lost then quiting as soon as you found out you were not premier.
A party has 6 months to call a by-election.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

hobbyguy wrote:As this article correctly points out, the BC NDP are being complete hypocrites on the environmental future of the world, Canada, and BC:

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/canadas-paris-agreement-obligations-means-a-herculean-electrification-effort/article36933939/

I have gone into it more detail in the site C thread.

IF the BC NDP cancel site C, they will be betraying the environmental future of the world, Canada (especially Alberta), and BC - while pretending to care about the environment.

IF the BC NDP approve site C, they will have shown their political hypocrisy in pretending to be against site C just to pander for a few votes from extremists.

But that's the BC NDP for you all the way - complete hypocrites only interested in plundering the public purse to pay for their financial mismanagement of their own sad sack party and getting fat salary cushy jobs for themselves.

So according to you if the NDP go ahead with site C they are hypocrites and if they don't they are still hypocrites.
The NDP could discover the perpetual motion machine and give free power to the world and you would find a way to complain about them.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

This is the NDP complaining thread, so anything else would be off topic anyways. :biggrin:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

butcher99 wrote:How about the hypocrisy of saying you will not quit because you lost then quiting as soon as you found out you were not premier.
    A party has 6 months to call a by-election.
Translation: Of course it's blatant hypocrisy since the NDP is doing precisely what they railed against with the Liberals. However, I don't want to admit that so I'll just deflect and point out things that I don't like about the Liberals.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Urbane wrote:Translation: Of course it's blatant hypocrisy since the NDP is doing precisely what they railed against with the Liberals. However, I don't want to admit that so I'll just deflect and point out things that I don't like about the Liberals.

no political party has a monopoly on hypocrisy. Would you care to go over the list of lies and the hypocrisy the liberals have told over the last few years. No, I thought not. You have such a hate on for the NDP for some reason that you cannot understand that the Liberals are just as big of hypocrites as the NDP or any other party. It is part of being a politician.
you make promises while in power and break them then when out of power you blame the other party for doing the same thing. just as you are doing now.

Return to “B.C.”