Brodie found guilty

Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Re: Brodie found guilty

Post by Gixxer »

They should lock up his parents as well. There real needs to be a standards, rules and regulations set before people procreate.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Gixxer has found the solution to the social housing problem.
Black Dogs Matter
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

WalterWhite wrote:
Thanks JayByrd, but thought I should clarify in case any part of my statement sounded like I sincerely feel he deserves a chance - I don’t - and he doesn’t. .

You and I are on the exact same page. While I'll stop short of wishing harm on him during his incarceration, the "second chance" he has now is the kind that can't be granted or taken away...the chance to simply change his lifestyle and behaviour. Because of the length of his sentence, he'll be in a federal institution rather than provincial. There are opportunities there to learn a skill, do something meaningful...maybe even to figure out what he's going to do with his life once he's released. I'm not overly hopeful that this will occur, but that's the "second chance" he has now.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Gixxer wrote:They should lock up his parents as well. There real needs to be a standards, rules and regulations set before people procreate.

You can't blame the parents in all situations.

They could be very nice people but in this case they should have used birth control!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Bsuds wrote:You can't blame the parents in all situations.

They could be very nice people but in this case they should have used birth control!

In every person/individuals live there comes a time when your actions & choices, rest solely on your shoulders and not your parents. At that time you either learn from your mistakes or continue to make them.... here will have the poster boy for the latter.

Added: there is a saying.... continually doing same thing over and over & expecting a different outcome is the definition of insanity. Brodie fits this to a T
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Bman wrote:I wonder if prison isn't just an opportunity to eat, relax, watch tv and have no responsibilities for guys like this.
I don't think he has much for a moral compass or any responsibility.
I think for guys like him, prison is a vacation.

imo, you are 100%correct, safe to say this waste of human skin goof was and is unable to hold any kind of job ever and get along with your , non criminal average people,but he goes around thinking like all his kind go around thinking they are solid, lol lol

and now going to jail for about the next 6 years with no responsibility of having to work to make ends meet , like real solid people do , he will eat, relax and watch tv and enjoy having no responsibilities , in his world yes he is in heaven
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
RanchLife42

Post by RanchLife42 »

He looks like he needs a good beating himself. There are many , many far tougher guys inside! He will get whats coming to him if he stay in GP. if he is the coward that he look like, he will go to PC. either way he deserves a good 10 - 15 years as his learning ability is not so quick.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

is there even gp any more -lol-- most of the guys on the news all seem like pc goofs
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
bjsilent
Board Meister

Post by bjsilent »

Maybe he should get a jailhouse tattoo and have PC put in front of the LOL on his neck [icon_lol2.gif]

Return to “Central Okanagan”