Legalizing pot is like legalizing murder

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Legalizing pot is like legalizing murder

Post by maryjane48 »

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toro ... -1.4401652

The cop that said thwt statment is now involved with a pot company. So its clear that even the cops know their outlandish negative claims on weed is a bunch of hypocritical nonsense
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Legalizing pot is like legalizing murder

Post by Fancy »

maryjane48 wrote:The cop that said thwt statment is now involved with a pot company. So its clear that even the cops know their outlandish negative claims on weed is a bunch of hypocritical nonsense

If you read the article, you'd understand it took a lot of time and meetings with patients to change their minds. It wouldn't have been hypocritical nonsense at the time nor was it outlandish either.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Lol. Yea its very hypocritical as it didnt need to have meeting with patients. All cops know pots harmless. No cop anywhere has responded to a call for axperson overdosing on pot .thats never happened .

You can chose to defend the hypocrits all you want but the facts have always been in the open
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Doesn't mean that they agree with recreational use. It means that they see a business opportunity and are going to make a lot of money from what is going to become inevitable. Good retirement subsidy plan. :smt045
Bring back the LIKE button.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

And once upon a time, Reefer Madness was thought of as a documentary.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

It's his JOB and that was how it was Lol

I've said things I don't completely believe in - cause I got to get paid!
That's Life
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

jimmy4321 wrote:It's his JOB and that was how it was Lol

I've said things I don't completely believe in - cause I got to get paid!
That's Life

Another way of saying that is, "I will lie for the right price"?
Bring back the LIKE button.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I doubt customers are gonna boycott a Fantino establishment , though maybe they should.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

alanjh595 wrote:
Another way of saying that is, "I will lie for the right price"?

It means when I got hired for a job and was handed the company bible or whatever of do's & don'ts, I followed them.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

maryjane48 wrote:Lol. Yea its very hypocritical as it didnt need to have meeting with patients. All cops know pots harmless.

Changing one's mind isn't being hypocritical. And no, not all cops believe pot to be harmless - same as anyone else who disagrees with it.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

maryjane48 wrote:Lol. Yea its very hypocritical as it didnt need to have meeting with patients. All cops know pots harmless. No cop anywhere has responded to a call for axperson overdosing on pot .thats never happened .

You can chose to defend the hypocrits all you want but the facts have always been in the open

I'm not against legalization, but to claim pot is harmless is not true.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

vegas1500 wrote:

It depends on one's definition of "Harmless". There is almost nothing we can do that's completely 100% risk free including pot.

To help qualify the risk: Acetaminophen (Tylenol) is a great comparison. Documented reports of harm resulting from Acetaminophen use/abuse far exceed those of pot. Most of us consider Tylenol "relatively harmless".
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

maryjane48 wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/toronto/fantino-souccar-medical-marijuana-1.4401652

The cop that said thwt statment is now involved with a pot company. So its clear that even the cops know their outlandish negative claims on weed is a bunch of hypocritical nonsense

The writing is on the wall. Look how many former politicians are getting involved in the pot industry. They know they're going to make a ton of money. If I had extra cash kicking around I would too, even though I think it's hypocritical to replace tax revenues lost from tobacco sales with something else without knowing the long term effects.
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

vegas1500 wrote:
maryjane48 wrote:Lol. Yea its very hypocritical as it didnt need to have meeting with patients. All cops know pots harmless. No cop anywhere has responded to a call for axperson overdosing on pot .thats never happened .

Name one person who has died from marijuana, recently 8 people have died from Washington state approved water, marijuana is safer then water.

https://www.doh.wa.gov/YouandYourFamily ... rIllnesses
techrtr
Übergod

Post by techrtr »

Name one person who has died from marijuana, recently 8 people have died from Washington state approved water, marijuana is safer then water.

https://www.doh.wa.gov/YouandYourFamily ... rIllnesses[/quote]

The water didn't kill someone, it's bacteria in the water. That's like saying marijuana laced with fentanyl killed someone. On another note, pot has been linked to schizophrenia and other disorders. It's hardly harmless.

Return to “Canada”