Why the delay?

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Why the delay?

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Cactusflower wrote:
If you don't care about our wild Pacific salmon, if you are content to eat oily, pellet-fed, artificially coloured :cuss: that swim around in their own feces and look like some sort of franken-fish until they're butchered and sold in your supermarket as 'salmon'.......fine. Just don't get in the way of the people who DO care.

She's a beaut!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

^^You've obviously never seen a 'real' salmon. Wild Pacific salmon are silver, not mottled green.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:^^You've obviously never seen a 'real' salmon. Wild Pacific salmon are silver, not mottled green.

This picture was taken off of some anti-GMO person's website. Go lecture him.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:^^You've obviously never seen a 'real' salmon. Wild Pacific salmon are silver, not mottled green.

This picture was taken off of some anti-GMO person's website. Go lecture him.

I'm shocked to learn that you visit 'anti-GMO person' websites.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:

I googled "Frankenfish" and "Salmon" and a whole bunch of really crazy peoples' blogs came up.
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:

I googled "Frankenfish" and "Salmon" and a whole bunch of really crazy peoples' blogs came up.

My bad. I should have written, "I'm shocked to learn that you post pictures from 'anti-GMO person' websites, especially when they prove that Atlantic salmon raised in fish farms look nothing like wild Pacific salmon. The taste resembles our salmon even less."
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Blood water filled with a virus. Disgusting. Time to end this farming practise once and for all.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#212699
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Any idea what is used as bait in crab traps? Nothing to see here folks, everyone can calm down and go home now. Do you know how effective the fish digestive system works? If you don't like it, don't eat it and maybe the fish population will return and there will be need for fish farms. They are ONLY here because of what human consumption has done to the species.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Queen K wrote:Blood water filled with a virus. Disgusting. Time to end this farming practise once and for all.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#212699

That by-product from the fish plant provides a huge influx of nutrients that are necessary to sustain ocean ecosystems. What do you think happens when a fish dies naturally, or a seal rips it apart?

There's no indication that this "virus" survives outside the host or that it can be passed via post-processing waste.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.

Return to “B.C.”