Hollywood. The NFL. ESPN. All tanking

What you're doing when you're not working, or on facebook.
Jflem1983
Guru

Hollywood. The NFL. ESPN. All tanking

Post by Jflem1983 »

Well . It appears as if average north americans have grown tired of being told how to think .

Between hollywood producing nothing but garbage for ages. The NFL anthem issues. As well as ESPN being a left wing nut house. All these entities find themselves having about the worst year in recent memory.

Personally i love it.

I can watch CFL. Or College football. The world series was great. Baseball players all stand up for the anthem .

Did anyone notice Angelina Jolie in Vancouver. Giving a speach to some 50 nations heads of national defence.
What her expertise could possibly be is beyond me ..

Anyways. All these things are working together. Hollywood is going down. 85 or so people already caught up in harvey weinstein fallout.
I have not seen a decent movie come out in about 25 years.
Clowns are overpaid all of them .

I think this is all a good thing. The people of north america are starting to push back at the entertainment elites
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Poindexter
Guru

Re: Hollywood. The NFL. ESPN. All tanking

Post by Poindexter »

Jflem1983 wrote:Well . It appears as if average north americans have grown tired of being told how to think .

Appreciate your take but ironically the only reason you've made scapegoats out of these sources is that you're being told what to think. The game plan is to divide and conquer and we're all playing along whether we're aware of it or not.

Here's a good article to explain the methods that are currently used to manipulate the way people think.

TROLLS, BOTS AND FAKE NEWS: THE MYSTERIOUS WORLD OF SOCIAL MEDIA MANIPULATION

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.newsweek. ... 55%3famp=1
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

That article was a long boring read. Not sure what it has to do with the NFL and hollywood tanking. ESPN is way down. So bad that its hurting Disney.

NFL advertisers are asking for a cut on ad rates going forward.

Hollywood is stuck in a 2 year rut. A few big aweful movies are still making money. However there are a lot of theatres playing movies to empty seats. For good reason too. How many x men movies can i be expected to suffer through.

The entertainment industry. Looks to be changing fast
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Jflem1983 wrote:The entertainment industry. Looks to be changing fast

There's a simple reason for that. See all these movies below?

I wouldn't take them if someone paid me $10.00 to take them all. Hollywood has been producing
crappy movies for a long time.

In Hollywood they never heard that quality is better than quantity.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Thinktank wrote:

I wouldn't take them if someone paid me $10.00 to take them all. Hollywood has been producing

Ya the list of good movies . Has not grown in a long long time.

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Thinktank wrote:

Who’s selling? I like a lot of those movies (though some are real stinkers lol). I’ll take them for $10
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Poindexter wrote: Appreciate your take but ironically the only reason you've made scapegoats out of these sources is that you're being told what to think. The game plan is to divide and conquer and we're all playing along whether we're aware of it or not.

Here's a good article to explain the methods that are currently used to manipulate the way people think.

TROLLS, BOTS AND FAKE NEWS: THE MYSTERIOUS WORLD OF SOCIAL MEDIA MANIPULATION

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.newsweek. ... 55%3famp=1

Jflem1983 wrote:That article was a long boring read.

:laugh: Perfect, I love irony
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Omnitheo wrote: Who’s selling? I like a lot of those movies (though some are real stinkers lol). I’ll take them for $10

There are definitely a couple of classics in there. However, anything with multiple plot lines
or, God forbid, gay people in the story is going to go into someone's trash tank quick. :smt045
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Matt Laur. Left wing nbc mouthpiece from today show. Canned for sexual assault.

The beat goes on.

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “Entertainment, Food, Travel, the Arts”