Antifa hypocrisy

JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Antifa hypocrisy

Post by JagXKR »

So they protest hate by using ....wait for it....hate.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/21 ... d-at-rally
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Antifa hypocrisy

Post by the truth »

they are and have become what they hate,f :cuss: losers all of them
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

the truth wrote:they are and have become what they hate,f :cuss: losers all of them

So, they have become more like you. You are right. Losers, all of them.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Antifa does nothing to aid their cause.

Most on the left such as myself (and vox here) condemn their actions.
I sincerely hope those here on the right equally condemn the actions and behaviours of equivalent right wing groups.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Ka-El wrote:
the truth wrote:they are and have become what they hate,f :cuss: losers all of them

So, they have become more like you. You are right. Losers, all of them.

correct that means you also [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

the truth wrote: correct that means you also [icon_lol2.gif]

:spitcoffee: :laugh: Perfect. I was waiting for one of you guys to demonstrate
the old grade two "that's what you are but what I am?" strategy of debate [icon_lol2.gif]

other favorites:

"I'm not a racist. You're a racist!"
"I'm not partisan. You're partisan!"

you guys are great :smt045
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

The cops themselves said they dint know what side they were going to join . But even still a injured nazi is the type i like :smt045 go antifa go
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

:up: , your playing the game ,you are no better
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Omnitheo wrote:

Antifa does nothing to aid their cause.

Most on the left such as myself (and vox here) condemn their actions.
I sincerely hope those here on the right equally condemn the actions and behaviours of equivalent right wing groups.

Why would you condem freedom fighters ? Do you really think your going to change a nazi with 60s songs ?
Deean
Fledgling

Post by Deean »

Diverse: showing a great deal of variety; very different
Inclusive: containing (a specific element) as part of a whole

This is the new Canada! Trudeau says diversity is our strength! Antifa , Black Lives Matter, etc and the other groups that oppose them, are all parts of being inclusive!
Keith Duhaime
Fledgling

Post by Keith Duhaime »

maryjane48 wrote:Why would you condem freedom fighters ? Do you really think your going to change a nazi with 60s songs ?

Freedom fighters? Nazis?

Seriously, as someone of mixed race and ethnicity, I would be front of the line according to the Turner Diaries on the Day of the Rope to be strung up. Yet, in no way do I feel threatened by the bunch of losers that follow Richard Spencer, David Duke, etc. So where is the threat these 'freedom fighters' aka hoodlums that damage public property in many instances going to protect us from? Antifa is proving itself as delusion as the those it is pretending to defend us from. And FYI, if it did seriously exist, I used to be very good with a battle rifle in the ability to 'reach out and touch someone' as we used to say. No 60s songs needed if things get that bad, just pass me 7.62x51 NATO standard and an FN.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Deean wrote:Diverse: showing a great deal of variety; very different

This is the new Canada! Trudeau says diversity is our strength! Antifa , Black Lives Matter, etc and the other groups that oppose them, are all parts of being inclusive!

But would not true diversity include the fascists and neo-nazi and all groups whether you like them or not? Maybe good needs evil in order to be defined as good. Preaching good but being evil is just the epitome of hypocrisy. So is screaming anger and hate but trying to justify it as anti-hate.

hypocrisy definition

the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

JagXKR wrote:
Deean wrote:Diverse: showing a great deal of variety; very different

But would not true diversity include the fascists and neo-nazi and all groups whether you like them or not? Maybe good needs evil in order to be defined as good. Preaching good but being evil is just the epitome of hypocrisy. So is screaming anger and hate but trying to justify it as anti-hate.

hypocrisy definition

the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

You are basically describing the paradox of tolerance and taking what has been rationally dismissed by most philosophers who have tackled the topic, from Popper on. To tolerate intolerance is cowardice and will ultimately result in the loss of tolerance, usually of a specific group.

To be clear, I have serious reservation and misgivings about Antifa and would certainly rather see their demise, but I would apply the same to the Proud Boys, and the similarly ignorant and intolerant groups on the right-wing authoritarian end of the spectrum too.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Keith Duhaime wrote:
maryjane48 wrote:Why would you condem freedom fighters ? Do you really think your going to change a nazi with 60s songs ?

Freedom fighters? Nazis?

Seriously, as someone of mixed race and ethnicity, I would be front of the line according to the Turner Diaries on the Day of the Rope to be strung up. Yet, in no way do I feel threatened by the bunch of losers that follow Richard Spencer, David Duke, etc. So where is the threat these 'freedom fighters' aka hoodlums that damage public property in many instances going to protect us from? Antifa is proving itself as delusion as the those it is pretending to defend us from. And FYI, if it did seriously exist, I used to be very good with a battle rifle in the ability to 'reach out and touch someone' as we used to say. No 60s songs needed if things get that bad, just pass me 7.62x51 NATO standard and an FN.

i love the fnc-2 :smt045 :smt045
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Wherexis the threat he asks. Well i would start with a family in virginia who had daughter murdered by one them scum . And if you have been paying attention at all you would know racial violence against non whites is up .

And no diversity doesnt include hate groups . If was up to me they becput down like the rabid dogs they are . Oh and few million jews that had visit gas chambers might disagree with you to :smt045

Return to “Canada”