Website attacks watts

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Website attacks watts

Post by maryjane48 »

https://www.straight.com/news/1000191/w ... c-liberals

Lol things are getting touchy in bclib land .i predict downright nastyness from dianes fellow bclibbers towards her . Maybe she can switch to ndp and get some respect
John Crawford
Fledgling

Re: Website attacks watts

Post by John Crawford »

Why should any Liberal party member, believe anything this woman says, she is only looking after herself, she is a political parasite who will attach themselves to ANY party as long as it is to their advantage. She will soon learn that the liberal party members outside the lower mainland will see her for what she is......
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

John Crawford wrote:Why should any Liberal party member, believe anything this woman says, she is only looking after herself, she is a political parasite who will attach themselves to ANY party as long as it is to their advantage. She will soon learn that the liberal party members outside the lower mainland will see her for what she is......

Isn't that exactly what you and many other BC Liberal members said about Christy Clark? And look how that turned out.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

I think. John brings up good point cactus. Bclibs if they had any clue how to lose the corruption tag would be lose watts dejong stone . Punt them into history. Sam sullivan is someone i could trust . Hes who they should be backing :130:
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

maryjane48 wrote:I think. John brings up good point cactus. Bclibs if they had any clue how to lose the corruption tag would be lose watts dejong stone . Punt them into history. Sam sullivan is someone i could trust . Hes who they should be backing :130:

The point I was trying to make, MJ, was that I agree with John. What he wrote could as easily have been written during Christy Clark's leadership campaign. Those two women are two peas in a pod. Neither deserve(d) to be leader of a political party, much less Premier of B.C. As for deJong, Wilkinson, and the rest of those old opposition members, they may as well throw in the towel as well. The BCLP is going to be wandering around in the political wilderness until they find another Gordon Campbell to hijack another party. Then they can hang onto his coat-tails just like the old Socred has-beens did all those years ago.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Cactusflower wrote:
Isn't that exactly what you and many other BC Liberal members said about Christy Clark? And look how that turned out.

It turned out that we had the lowest unemployment rate in Canada.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Cactusflower wrote:
The point I was trying to make, MJ, was that I agree with John.

*removed* All I know is, we need to rid BC of this unelected abortion of a corrupt government we have now, and get back to a government elected by the people, for the people.
Last edited by ferri on Nov 27th, 2017, 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

GB, do you think that the author of the material in the link may have a point?

"But if their leadership candidates don't start demonstrating a greater interest in addressing the biggest issues of our times, they can't assume that the voters will naturally plop them back into office in the future."

What are the bigger issues at hand right now? Not the loss of LNG with prices so low, not the controversial Site C review and no announcement yet whether it lives or dies, not the Transmountain pipeline, which looks upstaged by Keystone - what would those issues be right now?

And have politics come to a new low or what? A whole website attacking one person? The modern "Game of Thrones"?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
madmudder
Board Meister

Post by madmudder »

not sure what point either of you NDP stooges was trying to make. All I know is, we need to rid BC of this unelected abortion of a corrupt government we have now, and get back to a government elected by the people, for the people

Unlike some brain dead idiot these stooges know how to stay on topic. :topic:
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

https://www.google.ca/amp/vancouversun. ... -fight/amp

Even vaughn is like what she talking about ? [icon_lol2.gif]

Anyways she. Should probably drop out before the old boys club chews her up and spits her out :135:
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

I believe things are moving away from Watts and perhaps towards Wilkinson. From Keith Baldrey on Twitter:

Keith Baldrey‏Verified account
@keithbaldrey
Follow Follow @keithbaldrey

I'm hearing @Wilkinson4BC is about to pick up to six new endorsements of his leadership bid from BC Liberal caucus members. #bcpoli #BCLib18
6:06 PM - 29 Nov 2017
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Well i dont know much about wilkenson but i think sullivan should be leader
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Urbane wrote:I believe things are moving away from Watts and perhaps towards Wilkinson. From Keith Baldrey on Twitter:

Keith Baldrey‏Verified account
@keithbaldrey
Follow Follow @keithbaldrey

I'm hearing @Wilkinson4BC is about to pick up to six new endorsements of his leadership bid from BC Liberal caucus members. #bcpoli #BCLib18
6:06 PM - 29 Nov 2017

Keith Baldrey is a BCLP shill. Has been for years. Everyone in B.C. who isn't a BCLP supporter only reads his tweets for the comedic content.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

Cactusflower wrote:Keith Baldrey is a BCLP shill. Has been for years. Everyone in B.C. who isn't a BCLP supporter only reads his tweets for the comedic content.
Give it up. Anyone who doesn't write for The Tyee is a BC Liberal shill to some of you. Now GET BACK ON TOPIC.
:topic:
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 30th, 2017, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic

Return to “B.C.”